Post Your Recent Purchases!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

So he made the rookie error of buying one of Bill Burger's infamous unopened/untested games. Burger is the shady fucker in this situation since he only bothers to open legit games but "doesn't have time" to open the dodgy fake ones he sells. If you don't like SegaDude's collecting habits, fine. He does actually play his games though unlike many members here. However, my point is the eBay seller in that case is a gigantic faget and deserves to be banned from selling for his shady practices.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
So he made the rookie error of buying one of Bill Burger's infamous unopened/untested games. Burger is the shady fucker in this situation since he only bothers to open legit games but "doesn't have time" to open the dodgy fake ones he sells. If you don't like SegaDude's collecting habits, fine. He does actually play his games though unlike many members here. However, my point is the eBay seller in that case is a gigantic faget and deserves to be banned from selling for his shady practices.

Was no "rookie error". it was stated IN THE LISTING that a) it was being sold AS-IS b) there were NO RETURNS and c) if the buyer cared about what was inside then DONT BUY IT. When you looked at the bid history, this douche swoops right in to outbid and win. He didn't read the description, then expected his money back because he's the fucking moron.

He's no "rookie" on ebay either. With a 258 rating, hes bought/sold his fair fucking share.

Regardless of what you think of Bill assBerger, he stated the case about the cart clearly in the description. TheSegaDouche figured he'd hit the auction at the last second to win, then when he realized he fucked up he started playing the victim and claiming ignorance.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Some random stuff I snagged. All pawn shop/thrift store finds other than the Genesis I snagged on ebay for 40 shipped. I cannot believe that copy of Bloodlines is so flawless. It is damn near perfect (and I'm super meticulous about stuff). Every item on here was bought for 99 cents other than the Genesis and Bloodlines ($35).

20161104_194344.jpg
20161110_175658.jpg
20161110_175729.jpg
20161110_175756.jpg
20161127_120753.jpg
20161207_225601.jpg

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

Funny that right below that post that Filthy linked, you can find this...

Oh shit, I missed this! :lolz: Yeah, never buy from this guy. But come on man, it's easy to tell from the pics this was a boot.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Congrats on the cab! Not sure I would have one shipped myself unless it was from a legit vendor or someone I knew well. Couldn't you find any in Atlanta? If not, that kind of surprises me. They're not exactly plentiful in central Florida but can be sourced with a little effort. I remember seeing quite a few for sale in your neck of the woods when I was looking, but this was a couple of years ago.

Man, when I didn't have the space or the cash, there were cabs all over the place. They have seriously dried up in the ATL in the past few years. I've always wanted a dedicated cab for MVS, and this just happened to be on ebay. Restoration on it has been coming along pretty nicely, now I just need a day without wind and rain to do some retrobrighting and painting and she'll be good to go.

Got this in today from ebay, sam showdown IV, a favorite. Got a 4 slot off ebay that I'm still waiting to come in, hopefully this weekend so I can christen the cab with a few matches. Still need a 4th game to go in there, but I am not sure what it will be.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Was no "rookie error". it was stated IN THE LISTING that a) it was being sold AS-IS b) there were NO RETURNS and c) if the buyer cared about what was inside then DONT BUY IT. When you looked at the bid history, this douche swoops right in to outbid and win. He didn't read the description, then expected his money back because he's the fucking moron.

He's no "rookie" on ebay either. With a 258 rating, hes bought/sold his fair fucking share.

Regardless of what you think of Bill assBerger, he stated the case about the cart clearly in the description. TheSegaDouche figured he'd hit the auction at the last second to win, then when he realized he fucked up he started playing the victim and claiming ignorance.

I don't remember exactly how it went down, but I'll take your word for it, Columbo ;)

Also, LOL Tw3ek. I'm too old, can't remember dis shit :keke:

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hey guys I have a few VHS movies if your interested. Just pay for shipping and they are yours

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I keep thinking something like that would be fun to have, but then I realize the hoops you go through because those tools blocked many of the best vita games from running on it without the whitelist hack.