Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
As I told that don't ask me for comment of this game because it's not intersted really .... I buy because it's AES released. I bought 2 versions of Ironclad for the same reason although I know it's not official released. I know the you are talking the worth of gameplay but I don't care ...

They will produce at least eight of them for reasons known.

Turd into homecart shell + pretty insert = $$$

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
So are you supposed to run the demo on an emulator or what?

edit: let me answer myself: No, stay the hell away from it, thats what Im supposed to do.

Last edited:

trustMe

Kuroko's Training Dummy
From FB :

1526249_524750977639477_154141505_n.jpg

1509886_524748844306357_2115879142_n.jpg

1601100_524749240972984_1933970813_n.jpg

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Looks like they've spent more time on the packaging than they have on the game :) I did download the demo out of interest but not managed to get it to run yet.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Turd into homecart shell + pretty insert = $$$

The problem is even the insert looks crappy.

It has neither originality (copying from Fatal Fury) nor quality (looks poorly done).

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Leave it to the french (gay no less) to take something as sacred as the Neo Geo and smear shit all over it. Look at that big box with the donkey and WTF-is-that on it, then see the picture below with a Neo Geo and old style stick included. Might as well draw the donkey's face over the Mona Lisa.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That thing looks as big as the box for Neo Geo Gold does. But the big tymers probably don't care about shipping costs anyways.

Macaw

n00b
Holy fuck this demo has to be the worst advertisement for a videogame I have ever seen in my life, I am literally dumbfounded at how retarded these developers are.

All the demo consists of is a battle against a boss. The boss is a dude with about 30 shields floating around him in a circle.

You sit at a side of the screen and shoot at the fuckn shields for about 10 minutes to beat him while dodging a simple bomb pattern that repeats forever. You can fire either red or blue shurikens which are needed to take out the respective color of shields around the boss.

I literally cannot convey enough in text how boring and shithouse this boss battle is, and this is what is used as a demo for the game.

I literally cannot believe it. Someone else fuckn try this piece of shit just to understand the pinnacle of fuckn useless shithouse game design and experience the most boring and tedious boss you have ever seen in your life.

Only good thing is that some of the pixel art shows talent.

If you buy this game just because its on the neo, or because it has that absurdly fancy packaging, then you straight up are fuckn retarded.

Macaw

n00b
Oh and a extra thing I need to mention just to make myself feel less pissed off after playing the pony demo - If you want to support French dudes that are actually awesome and are also making old console games then support fuken Watermelon games who have a brawler for the MD and top view action game for the SNES coming out that look just as good as the Japanese inspirations.

BeHSaS1CYAEGs9t.jpg

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I just can't say enough terrible things about this game.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I want to see video of the game demo in action

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member

shovelware, this is probably going to be distributed by LJN

AKA Chock Troopers: 8rd squad

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Oh man, I couldn't stop laughing at that train wreck. The elevator music, the awful graphic style, the walking animations... It's too much.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I don't post much anymore, but whats going on here with this game makes me so ill that I must say something here.

After getting TotC from Le Cortex, I was very glad that the game was dumped so I could give it a test run to see if it was worth a damn. After a few minutes I was just appalled at the music quality, sprite details, sound fx.... game play. Wow. What the fuck? These guys couldn't possibly make something THAT dreadful again? The next title should be miles better, especially in the music dept for shit sake.

Along comes the demo on FB and after playing the boss battle on the demo, and watching that video, it just took away everything I expected to see on this game and smashed it into dust.

The gameplay is mediocre, the sound fx and voices are bad, the music is laughably horrendous, the graphic art is like "what the fuck?" quality... I am simply fucking speechless! You guys could have released a demo of a LEVEL and then perhaps the crab boss fight? How can you make packaging so decent, homemade cart shells and boxes, soundtrack record, etc etc and fucking ignore the shit that is most important? The fun factor and quality of the fucking game your making? Just...wow!

They need to seriously work on it another year, and perhaps listen to some damn good rock music or something and create some kind of similar sound track for the game, and lose the fucking dinky shit in this game. Whats with French faggots and their damn tinky winky music in there games? They should rework the choppy shit looking sprites and create something normal looking, holy shit! Get someone in the sound fx dept that has good hearing and knows how to make shit sound good in a game... God damn this game is a mess!

This is yet another damn JGP on the shelf and that just irritates me! I am not interested in getting a game on Neo "just because". Damn I'm hungry for new games on my favorite console of all time, but I wish they were polished up and looking, sounding, playing like the old school games on the Neo. Apparently so far NG Dev is the only one getting close to that feeling. Now what to do with this game? Shit I just get ill if I pass on a new Neo Game, but damn. This is really hitting below the fucking belt for a Neo game and I don't think I will be ponying up the dough for one after that demo. I mean that demo is the reason people should NOT get this game. That demo ALONE tells all about the future of this game.

Fuck, I was deciding what to throw my money at this christmas. A new card game which looks decent enough, but for me, poker might be the only thing I try on it. OR get a new game that might be as good as Ninja Commando with perhaps some music similar to Riot Zone on TGCD and some Metal Slug like sound fx.... Fuck it Jeff... just take my money!! Le Cortex just sank my battleship!

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's meant to be kept in that box and displayed on some big tymer's shelf.