Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Whoomp there it is...Right on cue, another loser hating on people's success...Not my fault you have nothing but a folding table for your setup. What memories do you have with your family, do you have a kid? Have you even been outside your state or country? My guess you have not.

I'll indulge your ego. (you do know what indulge means, right?)

Yup, just another loser. Never been anywhere. No furniture. Never spent time with fam.

Oh wait, I have been to every state and several countries, I'm super close with my family and my coffee table is worth mare than your shitty ugly as fuck mis matched statues.

I'll be getting money till the day that you die...

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'll indulge your ego. (you do know what indulge means, right?)

Yup, just another loser. Never been anywhere. No furniture. Never spent time with fam.

Oh wait, I have been to every state and several countries, I'm super close with my family and my coffee table is worth mare than your shitty ugly as fuck mis matched statues.

I'll be getting money till the day that you die...

What about after he dies? Will you still be bringing in the money?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
His kids will keep the money that will provide a solid foundation for his grandkids...not a terrible thing, and not selfish either. Just gotta hope his kids aren't retarded with money and know how to use it.

All this 'me, me, me' bullshit. champ's got it figured out. Very Asian dude in America. Not a wrong way of thinking.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Love how this thread and most threads on NG.COM evolve into hate threads. Such sad times. HDR isn't fucking hurting anyone on these forums, so LET IT GO. Move on if you don't like what you see for fuck sake.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
1-6-Scale-YMTOYS-X-ACMETOYS-JZ01-Bayonetta-12-Female-Action-Figure-Set-Collect-01-vt.jpg
What about after he dies? Will you still be bringing in the money?

Apparently you are not familiar with the Jungle Brother track.

I would be giving to his wife and kids when they throw all of the statues in a dumpster because he makes too much money and her etsy shop can't support the upkeep of his man cave.

On subjet I got a pretty fly Bayonetta figure

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
View attachment 56475

Apparently you are not familiar with the Jungle Brother track.

I would be giving to his wife and kids when they throw all of the statues in a dumpster because he makes too much money and her etsy shop can't support the upkeep of his man cave.

On subjet I got a pretty fly Bayonetta figure

Another delusional fool...Why would my wife need your money? Why would they throw away my statues and not sell it? My wife & i both make a good living...We have multiple homes, savings, & retirement plan....You have have a folding table for furniture in a tiny house in Cleveland. Judge me for buying toy stuff and you buy toys too...Ask you to post up your setup and you posted a fake setup to pass off as yours...

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Love how this thread and most threads on NG.COM evolve into hate threads. Such sad times. HDR isn't fucking hurting anyone on these forums, so LET IT GO. Move on if you don't like what you see for fuck sake.

I think the reaction is from a cumulative effect of his larger posting history. Not just posting pictures of new toys.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

I don't have any issues with HDR but he does have a tendency to brag about himself which not shockingly leads to numerous people giving him shit. He has done it consistently enough that at this point I am going to just assume he enjoys the banter and stirring the pot, Medinaesque.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Fair enough gentlemen. Please continue and pardon my interruption.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Another delusional fool...Why would my wife need your money? Why would they throw away my statues and not sell it? My wife & i both make a good living...We have multiple homes, savings, & retirement plan....You have have a folding table for furniture in a tiny house in Cleveland. Judge me for buying toy stuff and you buy toys too...Ask you to post up your setup and you posted a fake setup to pass off as yours...

Jeez you think with a giant eBay watermark on the photo. You're pretty keen. Got those little grey cells working overtime.

I live in Columbus in a house designed by Frank Loyd Wright. The only thing that folds are my cushioned Roche Bubois pillows.

Your wife will throw all of your Gief statues in the trash, forget about you and get fucked like a Berlin whore. I'll be there so she can catch my load.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hmm, sounds to me like Terry wants to kill hdrchamp so he can become hdrchamp.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Jeez you think with a giant eBay watermark on the photo. You're pretty keen. Got those little grey cells working overtime.

I live in Columbus in a house designed by Frank Loyd Wright. The only thing that folds are my cushioned Roche Bubois pillows.

Your wife will throw all of your Gief statues in the trash, forget about you and get fucked like a Berlin whore. I'll be there so she can catch my load.

Hmm, sounds to me like Terry wants to kill hdrchamp so he can become hdrchamp.

im not worried...Terry is just some scrawny wigger that doodles...Likes to pretend he is a somebody but more like a nobody...He has folding table for furniture w/ walmart frames for his kiddy monster posters. Probably is single lonely loser who creeps on all his friends wives.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
You got a guy saying he wants to blow a wet one in your wife and all you're concerned about is his furniture and toys.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You got a guy saying he wants to blow a wet one in your wife and all you're concerned about is his furniture and toys.

bbb2cc9b74f2b7f2a61b9be220d35441.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Which Roche Bobois set do you have? Big fan of their stuff.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I remember Luke. That channel went down fast. Almost as fast as his Wife leaving him.

My favorite part was the video where he was crying and said he was gonna stop YT then like a week later started dumping videos on there again. Now he attacks people on FB screaming at them lol.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
My favorite part was the video where he was crying and said he was gonna stop YT then like a week later started dumping videos on there again. Now he attacks people on FB screaming at them lol.

He went completely bonkers! This is what happens when your priorities are all f'ed up!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

talk about poor life decisions, lol.

also ddrchump is a joke and needs to fuck off back to MFC or facebook or wherever people pretend to care about his gay looking zangief dolls

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member

Bro, you want me to do the elcypse and start threatening the guy? Buy a ticket to Cleveland and challenge him to a dance battle?

Someone gave me the 411 on Terry and man its sad, really sad. For a guy who talks so much shit LOL. Im still LMBO. The whole HomeDepot incident totally makes so much sense now.