Aero Fighters 3 U.S. AES Discovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Possible scenario. And then we have a special report to make it legit.

And then we can have people who are jealous that they didn't find it & then make angry posts trying to prove it's a fake when all signs are pointing to it being real.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
And then we can have people who are jealous that they didn't find it & then make angry posts trying to prove it's a fake when all signs are pointing to it being real.

Just an example Derek:

if you were to make a report about a fake quiz chibi maruko or a fake metal slug you can buy nowadays on the market (perfect fakes, very experienced collectors were cheated and ended up buying them), without having a legit one as a comparison, you would end up saying the cart is legit just because it is in keeping with snk standards.
Again, If you were to examine Treasure of the caribbean home cart thinking it could be SNK made, you could probably end up reckoning it is a SNK product.

Just some thoughts about what is going on in 2012 in the neo world....

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Just an example Derek:

if you were to make a report about a fake quiz chibi maruko or a fake metal slug you can buy nowadays on the market (perfect fakes, very experienced collectors were cheated and ended up buying them), without having a legit one as a comparison, you would end up saying the cart is legit just because it is in keeping with snk standards.
Again, If you were to examine Treasure of the caribbean home cart thinking it could be SNK made, you could probably end up reckoning it is a SNK product.

jelly4.jpg

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
(perfect fakes, very experienced collectors were cheated and ended up buying them)

If they were "perfect" you wouldn't be able to tell.

Everytime I think FTL is the most idiotic and ignorant member of the forums, he posts something like this and erases all doubt.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
This thread turned into shit pretty fast.
Well done.

PS: De-mod FTL.

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
Just an example Derek:

With a small magnification device, it's impossible to be scammed by buying a fake Pulstar, Metal Slug 1 Jap, Metal Slug 2 US, TSS, Blazing Star, U11 and BTG.
IMPOSSIBLE. The only way to redo fakes is to have original files from a SNK computer IN JAPAN ( As everything is printed in Japan)
Any hacker in the area ??
Be serious 2 minuts Simone, please.

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Just an example Derek:

Sorry to answer this Simone but i have bought TOTC in all the formats (AES , MVS and CD ) and even my little son (2 years old) can say : hey Daddy ! This is not a SNK product ...

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
With a small magnification device, it's impossible to be scammed by buying a fake.
That is possible once you have the actual game in your hands but if you buy online, and this happens 99% of the times, you have to rely on hi-res pics and trust the seller

You can check the game with a magnifying glass once in your hands.. but, usually, once in your hands you've already paid for it :annoyed:

Last edited:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
If they were "perfect" you wouldn't be able to tell.

yes, because of some little details that were found when comparing to an authentic snk cart.
A very good friend of mine bought a $2k Chibi quiz in Japan and discovered after months and very in-depth examination that it was a fake and had to sodl it off for $200.

IF you were into neo home cart collecting, you would perfectly know all that.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Just an example Derek:

All I'm just saying is Simone that in the Neo scene stranger shit has happened. The more I read Geddon's posts about this cart the more I'm convinced it's legit. Geddon wouldn't stake his reputation on saying something was legit if it wasn't

Just some thoughts about what is going on with reputable people in the neo world.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Last game is headed to France :kekeke:

chamane is the proud owner of the last copy. $30000 lighter.

I'll be meeting waku7 this Friday - these dudes are serious collectors. Dude just grabbed a plane from France today.

All gone.

No more.

Congrats Fred, it took a while, but it's all you.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
DAMMMMMMMNNNN

So, whens the next big bombshell?

This thread fizzled out.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
If I had owned a copy of that cart, I'd have fucking plugged it into my Neo with a middle finger pointing at everyone with it. Oh wait I do own it.

Well as Wasabi said.. the superior version.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Congrats to Chamane :buttrock:

By the way, Mike, can you tell us who are the other 2 owners? :rolleyes:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
DAMMMMMMMNNNN

So, whens the next big bombshell?

This thread fizzled out.

After all this stress, I'm taking the family on vacation.

When I get back at the end of April, we will begin working on the next thing.

This is going to be HUGE drama.

and lolz.

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
The good thing about these insanely expensive US versions is: as the market is in USD, you save a lot of money if your currency is Euros...

Hope the buyers are happy. The seller definitely is.

Status
Not open for further replies.