Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

LeGIt

War Room Troll
Prove it and post a picture.

Profanity laws, rules and regulations to one side you are missing a vital point.

Whilst I would like you to believe I speak the truth, it is not so much of an issue that I have to back up every little fact as and when you desire them as I do not need or seek your approval.

I shall however grant NG a picture proving it, if it included you sucking it. Your first hand eye witness account would add weight to my claims.

Whilst such an image would undoubtedly prove a useful mastabatory aid for many of your members here it is unlikely to happen any time soon, if at all.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I like the multi quote responses to every single comment or question leveled a legit, that is totally not a sign of a fucking unstable try hard at all.

Keep it up you fucking goon.

What up, Mr. 330. X^D

You check out Trenchmouth yet?

If not, I'll get the MZD fired up sometime this week.

What a great thread, ne?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Profanity laws, rules and regulations to one side you a re missing a vital point.

Whilst I would like you to believe I speak the truth, it is not so much of an issue that I have to back up every little fact as and when you desire them as I do not need or seek your approval.

I shall however grant NG a picture proving it, if it included you sucking it.

Whilst such an image would prove a useful mastabatory aid for many of your members here it is unlikely to happen any time soon.

try to not get it stuck in your spokes, gigantor.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Profanity laws, rules and regulations to one side you are missing a vital point.

There are no profanity laws, rules, or regulations. There's nothing to stop you from doing it. If you're going to make a bold claim like this, then you better be prepared to back it up. I've called other members out when they tried to boast about their penis. One actually manned up and posted a picture. You come across like a child in your posts, so I fully expect you to dance around the issue instead of being a man and proving it. Only you can prove me wrong.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I shall however grant NG a picture proving it, if it included you sucking it. Your first hand eye witness account would add weight to my claims.

Whilst such an image would undoubtedly prove a useful mastabatory aid for many of your members here it is unlikely to happen any time soon, if at all.

I believe you just called many of us homosexuals.

Because... we made fun of your haircut?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
GollumFace-1.jpg
+
Snapshot-1.jpg
=
d121209_b-1.jpg
?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
There are no profanity laws, rules, or regulations. There's nothing to stop you from doing it. If you're going to make a bold claim like this, then you better be prepared to back it up. I've called other members out when they tried to boast about their penis. One actually manned up and posted a picture. You come across like a child in your posts, so I fully expect you to dance around the issue instead of being a man and proving it. Only you can prove me wrong.

dude. not cool- you know he can't dance.

because douchebag, man. douchebags by their very nature are homophobic and cast their very homosexuall tendancies onto others to make them feel more secure in their own sexuality.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
There are no profanity laws, rules, or regulations. There's nothing to stop you from doing it. If you're going to make a bold claim like this, then you better be prepared to back it up. I've called other members out when they tried to boast about their penis. One actually manned up and posted a picture.

If that is the case I would appreciate a link to the event, however it would not change my particular terms.

As you want something from me I expect something from you too. If you want the picture from me, you'll have to man up and take one for the team, sorry.

For the record one only needs a 4" penis and/or to be fluent in cunnilingus to penetrate and satisfy a woman.

You come across like a child in your posts, so I fully expect you to dance around the issue instead of being a man and proving it. Only you can prove me wrong.

Despite my superior intelligence, given that I am autistic and that comes with concrete thinking which is associated with the development stage of 7-11 year olds you may be right.

Many of your members may be - it is not like anyone is likely to have taken a census? If they are, good for them. It is their business, not mine nor do I see a problem with their lifestyle choice, or lack of.

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

but you've said "haven't proven beyond a reasonable doubt" countless times....so there is no reason to believe these claims. Show your reverse mowhawk dick.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
If that is the case I would appreciate a link to the event, however it would not change my particular terms.

As you want something from me I expect something from you too. If you wan't the picture, you'll have to man up and take one for the team, sorry.

For the record one only needs a 4" penis and/or to be fluent in cunnilingus to penetrate and satisfy a woman.

Despite my superior intelligence, given that I am autistic and that comes with concrete thinking which is associated with the development stage of 7-11 year olds that may be right.

I fully admit that I have a small penis. You, however, boast about having a huge one. Post a picture of it to prove it. You still want to see my small cock?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Many of your memebrs may be. If they are, good for them. It is hteir business, not mine nor do Is ee a problem with it. if you are trying to create a problem though....

Are you drunk?

Coming here and insinuating that our members, in general, would get off seeing one of our members fellate you is uncalled for. If you have a beef, take it up with the specific people you have a beef with. No need to make this you against the entire forum.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
but you've said "haven't proven beyond a reasonable doubt" countless times....so there is no reason to believe these claims. Show your reverse mowhawk dick.

Alas yes but the burden is on the prosecution, I am clearly the defendant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reasonable_Doubt

I fully admit that I have a small penis. You, however, boast about having a huge one. Post a picture of it to prove it. You still want to see my small cock?

I do not bost about having a huge one. Merely of above average. Actually, nor did I boast. It was merely a statement of fact. Anything above 8" is considered unecccassary as if one warms her up and penetrates slowly the vagina will stretch from 3-4" upto 8" and not much more.

Are you drunk?

Coming here and insinuating that our members, in general, would get off seeing one of our members fellate you is uncalled for. If you have a beef, take it up with the specific people you have a beef with. No need to make this you against the entire forum.

If you believe I meant in general then I used a poor choice of words, sorry.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

i have to go with the distinct possibility that he is an 'inny'

TonK

Least Valuable Player
The fact is Last Odyssey does exist, still just waiting for answers. I'm very surprised that others who have claimed to own the rom do not come forward with an answer.

"What's so different about the last stage from all the others"? Very simple question if you own the rom or game?

I already answered it a few pages back.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I do not bost about having a huge one. Merely of above average. Actually, nor did I boast. It was merely a statement of fact. Anything above 8" is considered unecccassary as if one penetrates slowly the vagina will stretch to upto 8" and not much more.

Yes, yes you did boast. Nobody was even talking about your penis. You brought your penis into this discussion and bragged about having an 8 inch cock for no reason. This tells me that you're insecure about what's being said. So, if you have an 8 inch penis, post a picture of it. If I had 8 inches, I'd be posting that shit everywhere - you better believe it. If I was getting my ass whooped in an argument, I'd for sure randomly throw out "oh yeah? well tell that to my 8 inch cock." If somebody called me on it, I'd take a picture of myself throwing up a peace sign next to it holding a sign saying "u mad?" on the other side of it.

Fuck, I wish I had a huge cock so I could have people call me on it. They'd feel so stupid for doing so.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
Yes, yes you did boast. Nobody was even talking about your penis. You brought your penis into this discussion and bragged about having an 8 inch cock for no reason. This tells me that you're insecure about what's being said. So, if you have an 8 inch penis, post a picture of it. If I had 8 inches, I'd be posting that shit everywhere - you better believe it. If I was getting my ass whooped in an argument, I'd for sure randomly throw out "oh yeah? well tell that to my 8 inch cock." If somebody called me on it, I'd take a picture of myself throwing up a peace sign next to it holding a sign saying "u mad?" on the other side of it.

Fuck, I wish I had a huge cock so I could have people call me on it. They'd feel so stupid for doing so.

You are mistaken and I think you'll find I was referred to along with supplementary penis.

In any event as you appear desperate to see it I shall entertain you and amend my terms.

The picture will be posted, however you shall have to measure and verify it first hand. Fellatio is no longer required of you. Deal or no deal?

Also, I am still waiting on the link for the prior event. I would be grateful if the link could be provided.

Regards,

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In that event as you appear desperate to see if I shall entertian you and amend my terms. The picture will be posted, however you shall have to measure and verify it first hand. Fellatio is no longer required of you. Deal?

PLANE TICKET

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You are mistaken and I think you'll find I was referred to along with supplementary penis.

In that event as you appear desperate to see it if I shall entertain you and amend my terms.

The picture will be posted, however you shall have to measure and verify it first hand. Fellatio is no longer required of you. Deal or no deal?

You're being silly. Your flag has you living in the U.K. - you're demanding that I be there in person to take a photograph of you and your penis? Stop being queer and post a picture of your dick. It would take two seconds, and it doesn't require anybody to fly to your shit house to hold your hand through it. Stop making impossible demands so you give yourself a reason to not own up to claims that you, yourself made.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
You're being silly. Your flag has you living in the U.K. - you're demanding that I be there in person to take a photograph of you and your penis? Stop being queer and post a picture of your dick. It would take two seconds, and it doesn't require anybody to fly to your shit house to hold your hand through it. Stop making impossible demands so you give yourself a reason to not own up to claims that you, yourself made.

Someone flash the Rot signal

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
In this special instance, P.L.A.N.E. stands for "Penis Length Assessment Neutral Envoy."