Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm bored of this thread now... where's TonK to give us some more scandalous lies to get us all excited...?
:cool:

Has he released that Last Odyssey ROM yet...?
:eye::eye::scratch:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I can and will have you removed from that site's forum. Are you privy to Kevin's personal phone numbers, or better yet, his home address? It's quite apparent you're blissfully unaware of my presence and influence across various places on the Web.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I simply don't care about your status or contributions at Assembler past or present. I am going to have you flushed like the dense pipe-clogging chav turd that you are.

Listen closely, you cro-magnon resembling motherfucker: I am the reason/catalyst your precious forum exists in the first place.

holy fuck what is going on.

TonK,
by accident you created the greatest thing to happen to NG.com since....man who fucking knows.

Promote TonK to moderator of greatest thread forum.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
i believe you are the one that dragged assembler into this. you are a moderator (and representitive of assembler) who is spending his time trolling other forums. act like you are a representative of your site, not some sort of blathering dripping vagina burp. Spread your filth somewhere else.

I represent myself as a member of the site, not the individual. Stefan's beef , if it is real and not a laughable attempt to stir up yet more drama, should remain with the individual.

Why do people post this?
Who the fuck cares how many people are browsing this thread?

I concurr.

I can and will have you removed from that site's forum.

You still sound like you were butthurt and have not grown up and moved on. If that is your will then it shall be done, but not by me, or at least not directly.

Are you privy to Kevin's personal phone numbers, or better yet, his home address?

I don't understand what your point of this would be but I have had the necessary information to complete successful trades with him.

It's quite apparent you're blissfully unaware of my presence and influence across various places on the Web.

No, you have merely confused me for someone who cares.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I simply don't care about your status or contributions at Assembler past or present. I am going to have you flushed like the dense pipe-clogging chav turd that you are.

You still sound like you were butthurt and have not grown up and moved on. If that is your will then it shall be done, but not by me, or at least not directly.

Listen closely, you cro-magnon resembling motherfucker: I am the reason/catalyst your precious forum exists in the first place.

Well good for you and I guess me too. If you did indeed have a part to play in the site creation then I am thankful to you, however the site has since moved on and taken a life of it's own.

I really wish you NG folk will drop the hypocrisy of being offended by doing something Dion/NGF is alleged to have done then repeating his bullshit yourselves.

You claim Dion is all talk and no action, yet you throw down the guantlet, I accept and nothing happens?

Whilst I can tell you now there are several members here I have grown to respect, Dion isn't the only person here who is/was or may have been full of shit.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
You claim Dion is all talk and no action, yet you throw down the guantlet, I accept and nothing happens?

i dont think we ever offered you (specifically) anything to accept. you just sort of moseyed in here like you own the joint.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This thread is a cinema.

KcEVz.gif

LeGIt

War Room Troll
i dont think we ever offered you (specifically) anything to accept. you just sort of moseyed in here like you own the joint.

:lol:

You have until March 31st, 2012 to step down as a moderator at the Assembler forums. Your account must be subsequently purged from the servers of assemblergames.com as well. Additionally, Werejag must be fully reinstated with his original account/privileges at said forum.

If the above requests are not fulfilled by the specified date, I will gradually post here(and elsewhere) dozens of photographs and video footage spanning the past 11 years prominently featuring Assembler's notoriously secretive Founder & Admin, AKA Kevin.

Legit, if you fail to comply with my wishes, you will be solely to blame for the release of said images and video of your forum boss(as it were) into the wilds of the Internet.

Payback's a bitch, neckbeard.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
LeGIt said:
I represent myself as a member of the site, not the individual. Stefan's beef , if it is real and not a laughable attempt to stir up yet more drama, should remain with the individual.

What in the fuck is this supposed to mean? Are you saying that people shouldn't look down on a moderator of a website that acts like a doucebag on this forum because he's playing another character right now?

Eat several pounds of dick.

Last edited:

LeGIt

War Room Troll
fair enough- thought you were speaking of something else.

goes to show how unintelligible some of your writing is. just sayin.

Or lack intelligence such as the memebrs of the pack.

What in the fuck is this supposed to mean? Are you saying that people shouldn't look down on a moderator of a website that acts like a doucebag on this forum because he's playing another character right now?

Eat several pounds of dick.

You are welcome to look down upon whoever you wish for whatever reason you wish. Whether I or others agree with such reasoning is neither here nor there. What is important is that you live your life the way that makes sense to you and if it is t be a retarded pack member then so be it. Who am I to judge you? And likewise...

My statement is more than I was never asked or tasked with coming here, but I felt an obligation to inform your members as to the reasons why a thread they were posting in was locked and posts were being hosed.

Everything that followed is a result of that.

bag of baby dicks perhaps?

Mine is 8" long and I'm quite content with it. I perhaps use it not as often as I'd like but more often than I should do however I do not need extras, thankyou.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Or the lack of intelligence of the memebrs of the pack.

no, i think i'll just go with my first thought. you throw around your vocabulary and other assorted $5 words to make you appear smarter than you are. a lot of your responses are really only a jumbled mess of shit that are really all over the place. a good word is only as good as how its placed. you have failed spectacularly on that front. repeatedly.

also you spelled "members" wrong, mr smartypants.

Last edited:

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
You are welcome to look down upon whoever you wish for whatever reason you wish.

You got that part right, and I'm spoiled for choice in doing so with you.
You can call it pack mentality if you wish. Maybe it makes you feel better, or it helps you rationalize why people don't like you.

Being part of a pack doesn't even begin to factor into it.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I like the multi quote responses to every single comment or question leveled a legit, that is totally not a sign of a fucking unstable try hard at all.

Keep it up you fucking goon.