SUPER STREET FIGHTER II HD REMIX Thread

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Just stepped into "training" to limber up. If anyone wants to join on PSN, feel free

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
haha i apologize, i shouldn't talk shit to fellow HDR players. Tell you what, i have vacation coming, going to be gone in 2 weeks. When i come back i'll free my schedule to help level you guys up. That includes you Giltygear. BTW are you better then EG in HDR?

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
haha i apologize, i shouldn't talk shit to fellow HDR players. Tell you what, i have vacation coming, going to be gone in 2 weeks. When i come back i'll free my schedule to help level you guys up. That includes you Giltygear. BTW are you better then EG in HDR?

More fucking excuses.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
OH get off already. Go train, warm up and let me know when you're ready, I'll be waiting...

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
OH get off already. Go train, warm up and let me know when you're ready, I'll be waiting...

Dont worry i'll play you EG but not Giltygear until his attitude changes. See you in a couple weeks. Train up, i want you at your best. No excuses.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
With that attitude fuck it, not going to bother. This was your chance to play with high level player & you blew it.

With my attitude?? I've been on all night, and played at least 4 people from this forum (GG's all around, BTW) and you were NOWHERE to be found.

Dont worry i'll play you EG but not Giltygear until his attitude changes. See you in a couple weeks. Train up, i want you at your best. No excuses.

I'm sure he'll be there when you inevitably don't show up.

Explain to me how you'll pass up a WILLING challenger, yet choose to CONTINUE to talk up the same BS you've been touting for god knows how long?

Clearly, I'm not on the same level as you - you're absolutely right... :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey I got your invite, are you still on? I'm jumping in, if not I'm going to XBL.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGS to Pasky, floored everyone, too bad he had to leave when the shit started to get good.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
EG, how did you fare against Pasky? He was rocking my world :(

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
You fuckers need to add me on psn

Dinosaurman83

I'll try and get on tomorrow after work.

Also 'bout that ggac if anyone else is.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
GGS to everyone, I dont really play HDR, I play ST on fightcade mostly. I was playing through a laggy capture card with no audio cus I dont have my ps3 setup anywhere anymore lol.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Even though pasky and I don't get along I still respect him as a good player. Probably one of the best guile I played on ps3.

Anyway EG I joined the room but you left. Anyway definitely rusty, I was playing like sf4 gief was doing stupid stuff. Ps3 still laggy but I had fun time. HDR still hella fun. I'll play again tomorrow if you guys want some games in.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
EG, how did you fare against Pasky? He was rocking my world :(

He was rocking everyone's world, I did manage to put up a fight here and there though.

Edit: Too bad I missed out, I was there for a while, then I was playing for a while just with KAOSpider, after that I left. Lag was rough but hey it's PSN...

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I was on last night getting my ass served to me on a platter. Hit me up if you guys are on
PSN GJM777

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I was on last night getting my ass served to me on a platter. Hit me up if you guys are on
PSN GJM777

I'm sorry I missed you last night. Do you play 3s? I was planning on sitting down with that tonight.

Even though pasky and I don't get along I still respect him as a good player. Probably one of the best guile I played on ps3.

...But I'm sure you made short work of him, cuz you're that good, right? Right??

Anyway EG I joined the room but you left. Anyway definitely rusty, I was playing like sf4 gief was doing stupid stuff. Ps3 still laggy but I had fun time. HDR still hella fun. I'll play again tomorrow if you guys want some games in.

That's convenient... EG leaves JUST as you decided to grace PSN with your presence?

I gave you a challenge, and you ran from it. You ain't shit.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I'm sorry I missed you last night. Do you play 3s? I was planning on sitting down with that tonight.

I do, not at a high level but I also bought 3s on sale with HDR. Both games for $7.50 was too good to pass up.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I do, not at a high level but I also bought 3s on sale with HDR. Both games for $7.50 was too good to pass up.

Trust me, where your level is, I'm sure I'm 2 or 3 below that lol. I'm hoping the lag isn't as bad as it was getting on HDR.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member

...But I'm sure you made short work of him, cuz you're that good, right? Right??

That's convenient... EG leaves JUST as you decided to grace PSN with your presence?

I gave you a challenge, and you ran from it. You ain't shit.

I dont know what to tell you, you weren't there...I was up next against some dude name Kaospider but he left. I ended up playing a dude name Daigo wop Jr. & Electrigrave was next guy up, not sure why he left or lagged out. I played for about 2 hours and didn't see any of you guys that whole time. As for me against Pasky, im pretty sure whatever i say you wont believe so you can ask him yourself.

I'll try to get some more games in tonight.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'll be on tonight again if anyone is game.

I also have a few fighters on PS3 but most of my stuff is in 360.

SFIII3rdSO
MvC2
GGXrd
Soulcalibur IV
Mortal Kombat IX
KOF XII & XIII
UMvC3
Tekken 6
Tekken TT2
SF X Tekken
Persona 4 Ultimax
Night Under Birth
Jojo's All Star

I have way more fighters on 360 though, but I'm willing to get some games on PSN if there are games to be had.

I'm warming up, so let's go fellas!

@HDRC: Hey man, I was there playing for a long ass time, even after pasky and GG left I stayed playing with Kaospider but I didn't notice anyone coming in, what's your handle in PSN? In all honesty I was just getting tired of the lag, left the room not really looking who was left and jumped on the 360 right after that, had more HDR matches with some regulars. Had I known you were there I would have stayed, no lie.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I dont know what to tell you, you weren't there...I was up next against some dude name Kaospider but he left. I ended up playing a dude name Daigo wop Jr. & Electrigrave was next guy up, not sure why he left or lagged out. I played for about 2 hours and didn't see any of you guys that whole time.

Conveniently "didn't see" any of us... I gave you a time, a place, and offered you other games to play if you didn't want to play HDR. There was a big 5+ hour window where I waited for you - I even made sure that there was a private slot just for YOU in the rooms that I made, and not a PEEP from you, unless it was on here. You STILL have NOT responded to the INITIAL challenge I threw at you. It's actually quite laughable.:tickled:

You expect me to believe that you had time to post on a forum with some bullshit about your "vaction in 2 weeks", yet couldn't (actually, it's more like wouldn't) find 5-10 minutes to log on, beat my ass, and shut me up? EG is right - you're both delusional AND a liar.

:lolz::lolz:

I'll never make claims about my skill - I'm not the type of person that tries to fool themselves. However, your continual refusal to fight me says that you may be seriously doubtful of your own skills. Or, maybe you're scared to fight me. I don't really see why, tho, as I'm pretty respectful and quiet when I play. "Still waters run deep," right?

Can you beat me? You probably could. I was more than willing to find out. I've NEVER seen ANYONE who enjoyed playing fighting games at ANY SKILL LEVEL, be it casual or tournament, TURN DOWN and flat out REFUSE a chance to play any game against another player. I've been humbled and embarrassed before (fuck, I LIVE for it now), but the true victory goes to the one that learns from their mistakes and improves. I figured that the worst-case scenario was I lose, we exchange "GGs", I shut up, and you never hear about this from me again. Apparently, you seem to be confusing my eagerness to play for some claim of skill.

So I ask you for the TRUTH (a concept that I'm seeing you have an extremely difficult time grasping, seeing as how you shield yourself from it on a daily basis) - did you really "retire," or did you get so embarrassed that the community as a whole asked you to leave?

As for me against Pasky, im pretty sure whatever i say you wont believe so you can ask him yourself.

You're right, because you've done nothing but make excuses as to why you can't play, why you won't play, and how no one is around when you do play.

But hey, who am I to call out a "legend" from the FGC, right??? Gee, I sure am mad at myself for blowing my chance to fight a "high-level" player such as yourself.

You sound like a Single-Player Champ or Training-Mode God - whatever BS moniker you want to give yourself that soothes your needlessly-inflated ego and helps you get over a tough loss. :keke::keke:

I'll try to get some more games in tonight.

Oh, I'm sure you will, buddy.

Gilty, I have 3s too :D

Sa-weeeeet!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm gonna leave this here for anyone interested to hit me up and have some games.

PSN/XBL= electricgrave
Text me @ (617) 842-5871
Let's DU IT!

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Conveniently "didn't see" any of us... I gave you a time, a place, and offered you other games to play if you didn't want to play HDR. There was a big 5+ hour window where I waited for you - I even made sure that there was a private slot just for YOU in the rooms that I made, and not a PEEP from you, unless it was on here. You STILL have NOT responded to the INITIAL challenge I threw at you. It's actually quite laughable.:tickled:

You expect me to believe that you had time to post on a forum with some bullshit about your "vaction in 2 weeks", yet couldn't (actually, it's more like wouldn't) find 5-10 minutes to log on, beat my ass, and shut me up? EG is right - you're both delusional AND a liar.

I'll never make claims about my skill - I'm not the type of person that tries to fool themselves. However, your continual refusal to fight me says that you may be seriously doubtful of your own skills. Or, maybe you're scared to fight me. I don't really see why, tho, as I'm pretty respectful and quiet when I play. "Still waters run deep," right?

Can you beat me? You probably could. I was more than willing to find out. I've NEVER seen ANYONE who enjoyed playing fighting games at ANY SKILL LEVEL, be it casual or tournament, TURN DOWN and flat out REFUSE a chance to play any game against another player. I've been humbled and embarrassed before (fuck, I LIVE for it now), but the true victory goes to the one that learns from their mistakes and improves. I figured that the worst-case scenario was I lose, we exchange "GGs", I shut up, and you never hear about this from me again. Apparently, you seem to be confusing my eagerness to play for some claim of skill.

So I ask you for the TRUTH (a concept that I'm seeing you have an extremely difficult time grasping, seeing as how you shield yourself from it on a daily basis) - did you really "retire," or did you get so embarrassed that the community as a whole asked you to leave?

You're right, because you've done nothing but make excuses as to why you can't play, why you won't play, and how no one is around when you do play.

But hey, who am I to call out a "legend" from the FGC, right??? Gee, I sure am mad at myself for blowing my chance to fight a "high-level" player such as yourself.

You sound like a Single-Player Champ or Training-Mode God - whatever BS moniker you want to give yourself that soothes your needlessly-inflated ego and helps you get over a tough loss. :keke::keke:

Oh, I'm sure you will, buddy.

Sa-weeeeet!

Yeah i did retire because i had a newborn child & pretty much gave up fighting games after that. Before that i i was on religiously day & night on XBL. I entered every online tournament & offline tournament. I even played ST which i didn't care for & entered those tournaments too. I brought my arcade cabs for the majors here in Seattle. I promoted HDR in my local FGC as much as i could but it died out. SFIV, Marvel, & anime fighters killed it.

Dont know why you think im ducking. I dont mind losing, i actually cherish it as i always learn from my losses. I like to figure things out why i lost & try to apply it next time.

What i dont get is why do you seem more butthurt then EG? EG & I been going at this for years...We do light jabs to each other & not take things personal. Take a chill pill man.