offical wwe thread

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
ROH champs reign in the 'E!?!?! Who'd have thought

now back to you Arcademan
See...I like that subtle approach which what makes the Wrestling Thread here cool, unlike another place who posted it before I could print out the result so I told them I'll post the remaining matches after the PPV was over.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
The championship match between Punk, Del Rio and The Miz has begun. BTW it's a traditional TLC match: the first person to grab the WWE Title belt hanging above the ring will be the champion. I'll post the results when available but it may be some time. Thanks.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
WWE TLC PPV Results: 12-18-11

10 -- WWE champion C.M. PUNK vs. THE MIZ vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO -- three-way WWE Title match -- TLC match

Punk led a loud "C-M-Punk" chant before the bell officially sounded. The heels then double-teamed Punk and continued an early assault. The announcers continued to botch the rules, like on Raw, until Cole corrected Lawler. Del Rio and Miz then went to the outside to retrieve weapons and they began arguing with each other. Punk used the argument to deliver a suicide dive to Del Rio, who sold a wrist injury after the move.

Back in the ring, Miz and Punk battled. Miz got the best of the exchange and Punk's back bent a chair in half. On the floor, Del Rio back-dropped Miz onto a ladder, then Punk delivered a kick that sent the ladder into Del Rio's face. Punk picked up a chair for his next attack and bashed Miz across the back multiple times. Punk followed with a running knee that sent Miz over the guardrail into the front row.

Back in the ring, Punk tried to climb a ladder to retrieve the WWE Title belt, but Ricardo stormed the ring and managed to handcuff Punk to the ladder. Del Rio capitalized with an attack on Punk as the announcers sold jeopardy for Punk. Del Rio tried to climb the ladder, but Punk kicked the ladder and broke free of the ladder. He still had the handcuff around his wrist, though. Punk then cleared Del Rio to the outside, but took ladder blows from a re-emerging Miz. Miz then scampered up the ladder and got his hand on the title belt, but Punk cut him off. Punk and Miz then set up a top-rope spot, but Del Rio came out of nowhere for an enziguiri that sent Punk off the top through a table on the floor below. The crowd ooh'ed and aah'ed as Punk landed with a thud on the ground.

At 10:00, Del Rio turned his attention to Miz and forced him to tap out with a cross arm-breaker inside a ladder. Miz cried out in pain, then Del Rio released the hold and retrieved chairs. Del Rio used the chairs to bash Punk as Punk remained on the table scraps. Del Rio followed with a cross arm-breaker that caused Punk to scream in pain. Del Rio, satisfied, slowly re-entered the ring to climb the ladder. Del Rio took forever and Lawler said Del Rio was pulling this off, which meant, of course, he wasn't. Miz and Punk then re-entered the ring and tipped Del Rio off the ladder into a crotch-first fall onto the top rope. On the floor, Del Rio sold massive pain.

Back in the ring, Miz and Punk traded bombs before they collided mid-ring. So, everyone was down. Well, except for Ricardo, who climbed the ladder. Punk and Miz then slowly tipped over the ladder and Ricardo took a scary-looking fall off the ladder through a table on the floor. After Ricardo's hard fall through the table, refs immediately checked on Ricardo to ensure he was just selling the fall.

After a pause, Miz managed to handcuff Punk to the corner turnbuckle. Miz taunted Punk instead of trying to grab the title, so Punk used his educated feet to deliver a swift kick to the head that floored Miz like a tree tipping over in the woods. Punk couldn't move, though, as Del Rio re-entered the ring. The crowd tried to rally behind Punk, who watched as Miz and Del Rio started climbing ladders.

Punk then loosened the middle turnbuckle to escape and all three men found themselves on top of ladders for a final sequence. They traded blows before Punk kicked both heels off the ladders. Miz yanked Punk down, though, only to take a GTS from Punk. Miz was cleared to the floor, leaving Punk and Del Rio in the ring. Punk quickly climbed the ladder and grabbed the title belt before Del Rio could put up a fight. Punk retains the WWE Title. Cole said it's only fitting the Superstar of the Year retains the WWE Title. They went to wide shots of the arena to capture massive chaos and bodies everywhere as Punk stood alone on the ladder. They replayed high points from the match before going back to a final shot of Punk. Cole noted Ryder is the new U.S. champion, Bryan is the new World Hvt. champion, and Punk is still WWE champion. Punk kissed the title belt as they signed off 11 minutes before the top of the hour.

WINNER: Punk at 18:25 to retain the WWE Title. A predictable, yet satisfying conclusion to the PPV. It's difficult to make the TLC PPV main event seem fresh or new after matches full of weapons, but they pulled it off. Fortunately, WWE toned down the dangerous spots in this match compared to past editions, but Ricardo's fall was too close for comfort. (***1/2)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
See...I like that subtle approach which what makes the Wrestling Thread here cool, unlike another place who posted it before I could print out the result so I told them I'll post the remaining matches after the PPV was over.

I do depend on you for the ppv results but my friend is watching it and texted me in all caps Punk and D-Bry winning but the rest of the card was a blank

Also didn't want to be a dick and interrupt

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I do depend on you for the ppv results but my friend is watching it and texted me in all caps Punk and D-Bry winning but the rest of the card was a blank

Also didn't want to be a dick and interrupt

I wouldn't mind interruptions or spoilers while doing the PPV reports. We'll all fans of wrestling here and it's all cool :buttrock:

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
I wouldn't mind interruptions or spoilers while doing the PPV reports. We'll all fans of wrestling here and it's all cool :buttrock:

Cool, speaking of which

Ag_961WCQAAhzSO.jpg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Such a bad PPV.

I swear to god that the women's match was the second best match of the night.

HHH/Nash was such a fucking borefest. My guest (who is a total rube by the way) even fell asleep. The only enjoyable part of that match was the finale. Wolfpac vs DX.

If anything good comes out of this, it will be the end of boring ass feuds. Hopefully no more cards full of old, slow, injured workers. Hopefully no more HHH, Nash, Mark Henry and Giant stinking up the joint.

Last edited:

Eric

Fight On!,
Mark Henry was having an awesome heel run though until they resorted to making him cheat to retain against the Big Show. It was great to see a heel who didn't have to cheat or run away from all of his opponents plus it's always nice to see a long title run happen instead of the usual musical chairs number they seem to like to have with the top belts.

Unfortunately, Henry apparently hurt himself pretty badly (apparently against Cena....fuck you Cena!) so to the American Dragon it goes. Would have preferred if Henry had at least been able to win his match and gotten cashed in on himself, but I guess they thought it would hurt Bryan's credibility if he cashed in on a guy who would be out with injury for the next few months (as if cashing in on a Show taken down by Henry is much better)

But I'll agree that HHH, Nash, and Show just can't keep up anymore.

Sucks that Orton had to win (and probably means they're burying another guy) in the most predictable, laughable way possible. Damn all the little kids that cheer when for some absurd reason Barrett goes to the top rope and just begs to get Diamond Cutter'd through a table.

Only good that can come out of the night is that maybe Ziggler will get a chance to move up a bit in the world (funny how you only get to do that after losing a mid-card belt) and maybe even feud with Cena since he's not busy for a while (Cena having made possible the Ryder-Ziggler match).

Also WTF to no Goldust run-in during the Booker T match. It seemed like the Booker T injury angle was all set up for the Rhodes reunion.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Can someone explain to me how Kane grew 4yrs worth of hair in 4mos?!?

If that's a wig, it's damn good...not the obvious false hairs like Psicosis & Liger circa now.

Now that masked Kane is back, & doing his job so well, Abyss may as well unmask. He hasn't been a true monster since Mitchell left/Mesias feud.

Eric

Fight On!,
Can someone explain to me how Kane grew 4yrs worth of hair in 4mos?!?

If that's a wig, it's damn good...not the obvious false hairs like Psicosis & Liger circa now.

Now that masked Kane is back, & doing his job so well, Abyss may as well unmask. He hasn't been a true monster since Mitchell left/Mesias feud.

Undertaker?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
WWE RAW Results: 12-19-11

Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to Caldwell's complete report). Condensed here to in-ring results only.

1 -- RANDY ORTON vs. WADE BARRETT

The camera focused on a cut over Barrett's right eye from the PPV. Barrett, angered, scored with early offense before Orton came back with a hard clothesline and uppercut. Barrett then knocked Orton to the outside to take control leading to an early break.

Back from break, Barrett was still wearing down Orton. Cole noted Barrett believes he has to beat a man of Orton's caliber before he can receive a World Title opportunity. Cole heelishly said he would like to see either Orton or Barrett get a shot at Bryan. Orton made a comeback, but Barrett came back with a Wasteland tease. Orton blocked, though, and delivered a backbreaker. Orton then stalked Barrett for his elevated DDT and connected. Orton went to That Place for the RKO, but Barrett thumbed him in the eye. That was good for a DQ. Cole was quick to point out Barrett used a thumb to the eye last month to beat Orton, so he wasn't going to allow it this time.

Post-match: Barrett put the boots to Orton as the ref reprimanded him. Barrett then picked up the scraps and delivered a Black Hole Slam. Cole said it's now called the Winds of Change. Barrett wasn't done, as he retrieved a table from under the ring. Barrett saw Orton reach his feet, so he gave him a big boot. Barrett then measured Orton for a table spot and delivered Wasteland through the table, folding up Orton like an accordion. Barrett then stood on Orton's chest to put an exclamation point on the post-match attack. As Barrett left the ring, refs checked on Orton. Lawler said knowing Orton, this will come back to haunt Barrett. After a replay of the post-match, they showed Orton crawling on his belly trying to reach out for vengeance on Barrett.

WINNER: Orton via DQ at 8:01. Good follow-up for Barrett's character to re-establish him as a force. It also keeps the feud going and could re-invigorate Orton's character. The crowd reaction wasn't very strong for Orton during the match and this could be a way to return Orton to a strong position after being out of the Smackdown title picture for a few months.

2 -- Divas champion BETH PHOENIX vs. ALICIA FOX -- non-title match

Phoenix came out alone for the contest, similar to at TLC when Natalya did not accompany her. Also, Alicia Fox was without Eve and Kelly Kelly. Before the bell sounded, Beth taunted Fox by holding out her title belt to ask Fox if she wants it. A. Fox executed a neckbreaker into a leg drop and it was good for a shockingly quick win. Afterward, Fox staked her claim for a future title shot.

WINNER: Fox at 0:48.

3 -- SHEAMUS vs. JINDER MAHAL

Sheamus wasn't impressed with Jinder's offense early on, so Jinder offered a more aggressive attack to begin wearing down Sheamus. Sheamus quickly came back with Polish Hammer blows before going up top. He missed with a shoulder block, but landed on his feet and scored with an Irish Curse backbreaker. Sheamus followed with the Celtic Cross for the pin and the win.

WINNER: Sheamus at 1:55. Another fine squash for Sheamus for what seems like the eighth straight WWE show. Can they not find a decent feud for Sheamus post-Christian? Apparently this deal with Jinder is a placeholder until Christian is healthy or until Great Khali comes back or something. It's also worth noting not a single male from the Raw roster was in a match in the first hour.

4 -- THE USOS (JIMMY & JEY USO) vs. EPICO & PRIMO (w/Rosa Mendes)

As the match started, Cole talked up Epico and Primo's failed attempt to win the Tag Titles at TLC. Very quick pace to begin the match, indicating it wasn't going long. They cut backstage to a shot of tag champs Kofi & Evan Bourne watching the match on a monitor. The director continued to focus on Rosa as the heels took their team wearing down Uso. Jey Uso took a hot tag, then the action broke down. In the confusion, Epico dropped Jey with the backstabber for the pin and the win. Cue up Team Rosa's celebration.

WINNERS: Epico & Primo at 2:54. The crowd didn't care for this. Other than the Kane-Cena segment, this show has felt like filler since the opening segment.

5 -- IC champion CODY RHODES vs. SANTINO -- non-title match

Cody took his time dismantling Santino as Cole and Lawler bickered. Santino came back with a hip toss, then teased the Cobra, but Rhodes ducked and hit the Alabama Slam for the pin and the win.

WINNER: Rhodes at 1:25. Santino fulfilled his role as the designated Raw brand enhancement talent. A good, solid, clean victory for Rhodes, although a heel like Dolph Ziggler could have really used this spot.

6 -- WWE champion C.M. PUNK & World Hvt. champion DANIEL BRYAN & U.S. champion ZACK RYDER vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO & THE MIZ & DOLPH ZIGGLER (w/Vickie Guerrero) -- six-man tag match

Bryan and Ryder dumped the heels to the outside one-by-one before Ryder flew over the top rope with a flip dive. Punk followed with a top-rope dive on the heels to get the crowd fired up. The face trio then stood tall in the ring leading to commercial.

Back live, Bryan blasted Miz with a flying kick followed by multiple kick strikes. Miz came back with a DDT, though, for a two count. The heels then isolated Bryan in their corner as Vickie shouted encouragements. Cole reset two minutes before the top of the hour and reluctantly described the new champions involved in the match. He continued to say he's embarrassed to be part of WWE tonight. Bryan fought back on Del Rio, but Del Rio whipped him into the corner and landed a kick to the chest.

At the top of the hour, Del Rio continued the assault on Bryan as the announcers played up the brewing issue between Bryan and Big Show. Bryan then blasted Ziggler with a desperation boot to the face and tagged in Ryder, who flew at Ziggler with quick strikes. Next was the Broski Boot for a two count. Dolph then came back with a dropkick that allowed the heels to regain control of the match working on Ryder. Del Rio then lost control of the match and Ryder crawled across the ring to Punk for a hot tag. Miz also tagged in, setting up Punk vs. Miz.

Punk delivered signature offense before heading up top for a Macho Man elbow drop. Punk made a cover, but Miz kicked out, only to find himself in a submission. Ziggler broke it up, though, and the action broke down after Del Rio legally tagged in. Punk tagged in Bryan, who came off the top with a dropkick to Del Rio. Punk then dropped Miz with a GTS. Miz rolled out of the ring, then Del Rio shoved Punk to the outside. Bryan missed with a kick to Del Rio, then Del Rio appeared to have Bryan positioned for a win, but Bryan came out of nowhere with the LeBell Lock. Cole shouted at Del Rio to escape or someone to break it up, but Del Rio tapped out to Bryan. "You gotta be kidding me!" Cole shouted.

WINNERS: Team Bryan via submission at 13:15. Bryan needed a credible victory, even in a six-man tag, after his MITB cash-in at the PPV last night. He still seems to be positioned as the non-deserving, yet scrappy underdog champion, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out on Smackdown. Overall, a fine six-man tag to close the show. (**)

Post-match: The face trio celebrated with their titles as Cole said he doesn't want to hear about the balance of power shifting in WWE and the dawn of a new era. Punk, Bryan, and Ryder did a victory lap around ringside before Punk stood on the announce table to flash his title belt in Cole's face. The show closed six minutes past the top of the hour with a final shot of Punk in the foreground and Ryder in the background standing tall.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
That was a weird womens match, Alicia botched and gave Beth a wicked lump on the left side of her face

scaled.php

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
on the whole i thought TLC was a solid PPV. sure i had to do my normal thing, download it, and watch it the next day, but it was solid. aside from nash and HHH i felt it was a good event. i would have liked to see goldust come out during the booker/rhodes match. i'd have also liked to see ricardo rodriguez decide enough is enough and pull some shit on alberto del rio. its only a matter of time til he starts wrestling on his own.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I was on tonight's episode of Diva Dirt 360 and had a chance to talk about models in pro wrestling and I had a chance to talk to Mia Yim again. If you guys love womens wrestling, you owe it to yourself to check out Diva Dirt cause it's pretty legit!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
ROH TV Results: 12-17-11

Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to Radican's complete report). Condensed here to in-ring results only.

1 - - ANDY RIDGE vs. EDDIE EDWARDS

Truth Martini came into the commentary booth and said he’s a fan of Edwards. Kelly questioned Truth because he had recently said he was a fan of Richards. Martini told Kelly he was sick of the crap coming out of his mouth. Edwards and Richards exchanged counters and came to a stalemate inside the ring. Edwards backed Ridge into the ropes and nailed him with a chop. Ridge and Edwards began exchanging blows. Ridge finally took down Edwards with a kick, but only got a 1 count. Edwards fired back and locked in a nasty looking arm-capture submission, but Ridge got the ropes. Ridge fired back and hit a series of kicks on Edwards. Edwards countered Ridge and locked in the STF, but Ridge got the ropes. Kelly said he hadn’t seen that move before out of Edwards. Ridge got the ropes to escape the hold and hit a springboard ace crusher for a 2 count a short time later. Edwards got up and caught Ridge with a big clothesline. Edwards followed up with a powerbomb and locked in the dragon sleeper and Ridge immediately tapped.

Winner: Eddie Edwards – The action was solid, but I don’t get why ROH showcases these competitive squashes on television. Ridge got in a fair amount of offense.

2 - - MICHAEL ELGIN (w/Truth Martini) vs. ROH World Champion DAVEY RICHARDS – Proving Ground match

The crowd chanted loudly Richards once the bell rang. Elgin drove Richards into the ropes and offered a clean break. Elgin offered another clean break against the ropes and Richards nailed him with a forearm, but Elgin fired back with a forearm of his own that sent Richards to the outside. Richards took Elgin down and went to work on his legs with a submission, but Elgin got the ropes. After a back and forth exchange, Richards caught Elgin with a dropkick as he came off the ropes and went back to work on him on the mat. Richards charged at Elgin in the corner, but he caught him with a spinning sidewalk slam. Elgin dragged Richards to the outside and drove him into the apron.

Elgin tossed Richards back into the ring as the crowd tried to rally behind Richards. Elgin tossed Richards back to the outside and Martini raked his eyes while Elgin distracted the ref. Back inside the ring, Elgin hit a big slam on Richards for a 2 count. Kelly focused on Roderick Strong and said he was bitter he wasn’t in the title match at “Final Battle.” Richards fired back and hit a dive through the ropes on Elgin and the crowd went nuts.

They came back from commercial break with Elgin and Richards exchanging blows in the ring. They showed footage from the commercial break of Elgin catching Richards and nailing him with a backbreaker while Richards attempted a comeback. Back to live action, Richards hit a kick on Elgin that sent him to the outside. Richards went for a kick off the apron, but Elgin caught him and hit a muscle buster on the outside. Hi, Samoa Joe! Richards slowly climbed his way towards the ring as the ref counted, but he beat the count. Elgin taunted Richards, but Richards spit in his face. Elgin nailed Richards with a kick and then nailed him with a suplex into a slam for a 2 count. Elgin hit a pump-handle slam into a pin for another 2 count, but Richards kicked out and the crowd went nuts. Elgin set up for a powerbomb, but Richards blocked it. Richards tripped Elgin and hit a doublestomp that left both men down as the crowd slammed the ring barriers.

Both men fought up top. Richards eventually won the war and hit a superplex and the crowd stood and cheered. Elgin got to his feet before Richards and Richards looked shocked. Elgin told Richards to bring it after Richards nailed him with a boot. Both men then began exchanging forearms and strikes. Elgin finally took down Richards with a kick to the head that left both men down. There has been some excellent action in this match so far. Both men struggled to get to their feet as the crowd chanted for Richards. Both men exchanged strikes again in the middle of the ring. Richards drove Elgin into the corner with a series of kicks. The announcers said there was only 4 minutes remaining in the time limit. Martini grabbed Richards’s foot from the outside. Elgin went for a suplex, but Richards landed on his feet and hit the alarm clock. Richards took out Martini with a running kick on the apron. He then hit a doublestomp off the top for a nearfall with a little over 2 minutes of time remaining in the match. The crowd roared as Richards nailed Elgin with a kick to the head and locked in an arm bar. Elgin got to his feet and tried to escape, but Richards hung on as Elgin clasped his hands.

Elgin dead-lifted Richards, but got nailed with several Elbows by Richards, who continued to hold onto the arm bar. Elgin stood up and Richards flipped over him and got a sunset flip for the pin.

Winner: Davey Richards

Star rating: (***1/2) – This was an excellent television match. I don’t see the benefit of having Richards have this good of a match on TV leading into “Final Battle,” but these two put on a show and Elgin looked really good in the ring. The crowd was as hot as they’ve sounded on television and the match really picked up pace leading into Richards getting the surprise pin in the end.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
WWE NXT Results: 12-21-11

Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to James's complete report). Condensed here to in-ring results only.

1 - THE USOS vs. JOHNNY CURTIS & DERRICK BATEMAN - Tag Team Match

On commentary, Striker explains that neither Curtis nor Bateman is going to impress Teddy Long or John Laurinaitis with a personal feud. Isn't that why Wade Barrett is picking in Randy Orton, to get a shot at the top? Jimmy starts the match with a shoulder block and brings in Jey. Striker explains to the audience that the picture Curtis showed was out of context and that Maxine wasn't willing. Jey with a cover for one and brings Jimmy back in. Bateman comes back with a dropkick, but Curtis blind tags in and Bateman looks upset. Jimmy slaps him hard and tags in Jey. Jey with a spinning back elbow, and tries to follow with a side kick, but Curtis catches it and runs him down with a clothesline which gets two.

Curtis with some basic offense. He looks to tag Bateman in, but Bateman drops to ringside and they have an argument. Jey is slowly recovering as Bateman slowly walks away. Curtis turns around into a side kick, and a drop down slap, then Jimmy tags in and they do a double team stinkface. Jimmy drags curtis mid ring, tags Jey, and he hits a huge Superfly Splash across the ring.

WINNERS: The Usos in 4:00. Not a "match," and more of an "angle," but it did what it needed to do.

2 - TRENT BARRETA vs. CURT HAWKINS (w/Tyler Reks)

A bit of a feeling out process until Hawkins takes down Barreta with a shoulder tackle, but Barreta responds with an elbow.

Hawkins clotheslines Barreta out of the ring. Hawkins rolls Barreta back into the ring and puts boots to him and then goes into a side chinlock. Barreta escapes the hold but runs into Hawkin's goofy powerslam which gets a two count. hawkins with another chinlock and Barreta fights out again, but Hawkins trips him and showboats to Striker. Barreta surprises Hawkins as he reenters the ring with a kick then a dropkick. They trade blows until Barreta hits and enziguri then a flying elbow in the corner. Barreta with a running high knee for two.

Barreta cuts off a comeback and sets up for the corkscrew moonsault leg drop, but Reks comes to interfere. Barreta kicks him away but it gives Hawkins the tick to knock Barreta off the rope and smack his chin on the turnbuckle. Hawkins with some nondescript neckbreaker/DDT move for the win. Meanwhile, a sign in the audience says "Tyler Reks Fears Soap." Striker says that Hawkins is probably going to come up with a lame name for his finisher.

WINNER: Curt Hawkins in 5:00. Not a great match, rather bland and boring. These guys need more time to tell a story.

3 - KAITLYN vs. MAXINE

Maxine tries her usual power offense in a lock-up, but Kaitlyn pushes her down. Maxine charges and Kaitlyn responds with an arm drag. Kaitlyn with a kick, powerslam, and a leg drop for two. Maxine comes out of the cover swinging and jumps on Kaitlyns back with a sleeper attempt. Kaitlyn swings her off and catches her at her side and hits a backbreaker for two. Maxine hides in the corner, but when Kaitlyn pursues, Maxine trips her and Kaitlyn faceplants into the turnbuckle.

Maxine is quick to capitalize and smashes her face then chokes her in the ropes. Maxine covers for two and gets frustrated, so she moves to a side chinlock. She does her Sheamus-like punches to the chest. Kaitlyn fights out of the hold, but Maxine hits the ropes, jumps, and lands on Kaitlyn, putting her in a cravat-like hold while wrapping around her like a boa constrictor. Kaitlyn rams her into the corner to escape. Maxine charges, but eats an elbow. Kaitlyn with a dropkick. Maxine shoves Kaitlyn to the mat by the hair, and Bateman appears on the stage calling Maxine's name. Maxine stops for a moment, and Kaitlyn surprises her with a schoolgirl for the win.

WINNER: Kaitlyn in 4:00. These two were a bit off tonight (common theme for the episode it feels like), but the match had potential. They were telling a story of Kaitlyn's power versus Maxine's submission holds, and it was interesting to see Maxine change her typical power offense because she was facing a larger, stronger opponent. Kaitlyn needs to work with Natalya and Beth Phoenix to tighten up her moves a bit.

4 - PERCY WATSON vs. TYSON KIDD

Kidd actually wins an early lock-up, but Watson catches his foot, knocks him down, and then sends him into the corner. Watson with lots of speed offense, and knocks down Kidd. Kidd in the corner and Watson goes to work. Spinning side slam from Watson gets two. Kidd pulls Watson's arm over the rope and kicks him in the head, then follows with an enziguri. Kidd covers for two, then stomps on Watson a bit.

Snapmare from Kidd for two, then a Dragon Sleeper, but Watson gets out and hits a massive flapjack. Watson with a pair of dropkicks and a powerslam. Watson with an overhead throw for two. Watson puts Kidd on the turnbuckle, but Kidd fights the superplex and hotshots Watson on the ropes, then hits a springboard elbow drop for the win.

WINNER: Tyson Kidd in 5:00. It looks like Kidd is experimenting with finishers, as this was what he used during his debut on ECW. Good in-ring story here: Percy Watson was as fast as Tyson Kidd, and had power, but Kidd neutralized the power with submission holds and a high-flying, high-impact move. Watson looked like a star here, especially at the beginning of the match, with his cruiserweight-like speed.

5 - TITUS O'NEIL vs. JTG (w/Tamina)

JTG kicks Titus to start things out, but O'Neil makes a quick comeback. Back and forth in the corner, but O'Neil catches JTG off the ropes, hits a backbreaker and a fallaway slam, then throws JTG through the ropes. JTG suckers O'Neil in on the outside, then hits a series of knees and goes back to the ring. He pulls O'Neil in and continues to beat on JTG. Young starts to bicker with Striker as JTG settles into a side chinlock. Titus runs him into the turnbuckle a few times, then throws him off.

O'Neil runs over JTG with shoulder tackles and clotheslines, then Batista-Up's and hits the powerslam. JTG comes back with a drop down uppercut and a cover for two. Titus follows with the Clash of the Titus for the win.

Post-match: Young channels his inner Booker T with a "you gotta be kidding me," and goes to the steps to distract O'Neil. JTG then grabs O'Neil's leg, and Young throws off the sling to enter the ring and beat up O'Neil. He then hits his finisher on O'Neil

WINNER: Titus O'Neil in 4:00. Another angle instead of a match. This made no sense. Wouldn't Matt Striker, as the "host" with booking ability, want to have word from a doctor about Young's condition?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I was on tonight's episode of Diva Dirt 360 and had a chance to talk about models in pro wrestling and I had a chance to talk to Mia Yim again. If you guys love womens wrestling, you owe it to yourself to check out Diva Dirt cause it's pretty legit!

I tell ya, if WWE doesn't do at least a half hour Diva's show on the cable channel, they are missing out on developing a potential audience.