SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have no problem with that. If you see me on send me an invite and I'll hop on, providing I'm not in the middle of trying to dispose of a monster that's 100x my size (currently going for all the achievements in RE5).

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It can't be any tougher than fighting Krauser on professional.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
TE Kitty PCBs are in stock now, and it looks like mine will be here soon. Once that happens I'll be on PSN a lot more often. Don't expect much from my dumb Urien, but I do like to play and learn.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I almost never click on youtube links. Its so much easier to just press play on thumbnail.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
just click it, old metallica footage as a montage song

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
alright goons, 3s and st tourneys tonight for me
god I love wnf

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
word, make with the footage homie

I'll try to get some games in tonight if anyone is down.

test out the new member of my family
DSCF2126.jpg

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
Just started playing online some last night. God, do I get my ass kicked...a lot. But I've never been competition worthy when it comes to the vast majority of fighters. This is one of the few games that despite being on the losing end so often I still have a lot of fun with it.

I just feel like total scrub since the only character I can come close to being decent with is Ryu. :crying:

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I just got a Qanba Q4 stick and I'm finding it awful to use. I am a long time pad user and was expecting it to be an uphill battle but this thing just seems so innacurate. My biggest complaint is that negative edge errors come thick and fast no matter how hard I try to be prescise. The best example I can use is Akuma's low mk into lk tatsu. Most of the time what comes out is low mk into mk tatsu. I've tried doing the motion faster and slower, even blasting the lk button really hard but the problem persists. The only reliable way to execute this move and similar ones is to not let the first button depress but I'm not going to play that way as it sucks. Any thiughts? I thought sticks were supposed to be prescise compared to pads, they sure don't feel it.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
footage? good luck, gootecks bailed on the console event and let us hang for two straight weeks. Very little exists. They might start filming soon off the cabs, but the console tourneys are done, as 3SO is not considered a good port. 5 star was pissed, pyrolee refuses to touch console 3s anything. I'm happy its cabs only, because brutal players are making it out now due to console 3s being second class.

Also, I gotta make grand finals for a chance at footage, and thats really tough to do with the comp i'm playing.

mesmer

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
What did 5star have to say about the console 3soe?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
3SO is not considered a good port.

I figure it was bound to happen sooner or later, what a fucken pity, I still enjoy the port regardless but I would like to know what's the deal with this port?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I figure it was bound to happen sooner or later, what a fucken pity, I still enjoy the port regardless but I would like to know what's the deal with this port?

I disagree. The port may not be "perfect," but I wouldn't say it's "not good."

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I think I'm pretty much done playing this online. I can only get connections that range from pure shit to passable. This game is absolutely infuriating to play online.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I disagree. The port may not be "perfect," but I wouldn't say it's "not good."

Supposedly EX's don't work all the time.

I don't have many issues personally. I do think cFP double tackle aegis in the corner seems a hell of a lot harder.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/wow-f-capcom-read-this.148186/

All this stuff doesn't matter. But I do want to know for sure if timing issues have changed. My character is really hard to use, and that can harm arcade play.

Last edited: