Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
I could see Poodle buying that. :D

---

Heh, makes me wonder Aria has one made out of NEO carts.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
the listing says "14 AES games included" - but only 4 are pictured... does that mean if you buy now on the system you get the other ones he's got listed (Last Resort, Sengoku, Ghost Pilots, The Super Spy, Ninja Combat, Blues Journey, Art of Fighting, World Heroes 2, 3 Count Bout, Alpha Mission 2) as well?

Last edited:

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
He either mistyped 14 instead of 4 or he copy and pasted from someone elses auction.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
still, the 4 games in the auction with the system (SamSho I+II, Nam-1975, MagLord) + the 10 other games he's got listed on ebay as of now and linked within the system auction would add up to 14....................

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Last edited:

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
My big question here is: "Does he actually sell any like this?"

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
They are reaching NGF level of pricing. Their shit is at least "certified" justifying their price in their heads. This guy is just a tool.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Someone posted that guys auctions months ago and no he hasn't sold any because he still have the same games from months ago besides that WH Perfect that's a new one lol

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
wtf is going on with this waku waku 7 auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-MVS...579?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a893d8933 just a few weeks ago I bought a cart with a pristine english holo label with serials intact for $90 shipped and this auction is already double that with an hour left and the cart has a half assed fake label and no pics of the board. Did I get a good price on mine or is this just some bid war epeen fight going on here?

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
wtf is going on with this waku waku 7 auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-MVS...579?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a893d8933 just a few weeks ago I bought a cart with a pristine english holo label with serials intact for $90 shipped and this auction is already double that with an hour left and the cart has a half assed fake label and no pics of the board. Did I get a good price on mine or is this just some bid war epeen fight going on here?

Probably a bid war man. I started a thread on this seller's stuff in the Off Commerce section of the market place. Figured that it would help a lot of people out with MVS stuff, but with the prices of the fake label Waku Waku 7 cart, the outrageous price of Iritating Maze, and View Point, these auctions are just a shit show now.

Last edited: