Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
If it sells at that price, I'll eat my own shit and post it on YouTube for you all to laugh at.
As you say they must all be around original RRP <<<<<

Was back tracking abit saw this..im still ROFL...this is Classic

~L...IDCHAPPY your killing me lol

Fuck, it didnt sell did it? :eek: ;) :lolz:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
You are still safe... still no bids on the 449 shitty games. (probably more like 440, there must be at least 9 good games on the Cube)

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Cool, thought was going to have to coil one out on a plate there for a second :snack:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
81.jpg

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Believe me some sellers do the samething in Canada as well. I was pissed as I wanted a game but in my own Country I have to pay $25 for one MVS cart. I dont fucking think so. :mad:

They were named something like Newervideogames. Something like that name but I cant remember. Located in Ontario.

Yeah, we really do get overcharged on shipping in Canada :blow_top:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
E-bay is beginning to become a huge joke, even more so than the past few years. Neo Geo games are especially getting to be a worse situation there. You know it is a sad day when TG-16 game prices are going through the roof as well.

With the Neo Geo, there will be times nothing you want is up and/or sellers will ask $1200 for a US AES Mark of The Wolves for example. I am pretty sure they never ever sell, unless there are really people that god damn stupid. I would never even consider selling or buying games for those prices.

I wish there was a way to really get people together and single these fucks out like heretics in the middle ages.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Right now there are increased prices because it's spending season in the US because of tax returns.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Wow, that's like a $60-80 game for $350. Japanese sellers should really know better. Where do people pull these prices out of... an unicorns ass?

They probably assume some fool with pay like a crazy amount if they are desperate for the game.