Euro 2008 - Germany - Spain Final in Vienna!!

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
lol

would be cool if Lehmann was a Neo fan, I'd love to play a few rounds of Super Sidekicks 3/NGC'98 with him :D

Or make that Soccer Brawl, just not one of those awful new-style "football simulations" on PS2/3/Xbox/whatever.

Hey, of course we let Turkey score first, Germany needs pressure to unleash their full potential, you know!

Edit:

About the Spanish yellow shirts, they look awful IMO, dunno why they chose that silly mustard-style color. Aragones hates them too from what I've heard.

The German home dress (white shirts and black trousers, the colours of Prussia) are okay, I just don't like the fat black stripe with the DFB signet on the breast part, they should have made it smaller or left it out. The current away shirts are red with a black stripe, they look a bit like the Spanish home dress. In the old days we used to have green and white away dresses (the colours of a football field), I kinda liked them.

yhst-54220479093095_2009_1123383521

I like it, but I would have placed a white bar next to the red bar inside the DFB signet to be more visable, but hey, I already own a DFB patch.

Wasabi, I'd be quite honored if Germany listened to me, but I highly doubt they would take soccer/football advice from an American, no matter how much of a good idea it sounds. Still, being one goal down did give Germany eustress and pressure to supersede their efforts in winning the game.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
looking foward to it and its on a sunday as well:glee:

bakaichi

n00b
Talking shirts are we? I like the Croatian reserve shirt which they have used in every game they played this championship and it looks good.

My bet is on Germany in the final, but that's only because I don't want them to win.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
My bet is on Germany too but I want us to win. :)

God, 20 hours to go, I'm beginning to get nervous...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
God I hope Ballack plays. His curse must be fulfilled. Spain will win.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fernando Torres '33, he made a fantastic goal. Made little Lahm look like a ragdoll.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ballack needs to go off for Germany. He's killing their attitude with his dirty play.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
while we might be right now 45min away from the end of the tournament, I wanna make my fantasy team of the tournament :

1 Iker Casillas ESP
2 Sergio Ramos ESP
3 Ricardo Carvalho POR
4 Pepe POR
5 Grosso ITA
6 Senna ESP
7 Bastian Schweinsteigger GER
8 Sneijder HOL
9 Fernando Torres ESP
10 Deco POR
11 Arshavin RUS

subs
12 Buffon ITA
13 Carles Puyol ESP
14 Philip Lahm GER
15 Arda Turan TUR
16 Hamit Altintop TUR
17 Lucas Podolski GER
18 Pavliuchenko RUS
19 David Villa ESP

This is based on their performances in the matches they have played so far.
The best players for their positions.

Obviously Ibrahimovic, CR7, Luca Toni and Ribéry would have been a part of this selection, but their performances were quite under what they could do.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Congrats to Spain. The better team throughout the tournament and dserved winners.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Congrats to Spain. They are always considered as the "under-achiever" and now they have won the Euro with a 21 games unbeaten straight going.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Thank you, Ballack. Your ignorance and inconsideration to your teammates with your curse is well appreciated by Spain.

Spain's MVP for the tournament should be Casillas. But for this game, Michael Ballack.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Joder finally they won something

Congrats to the spaniards

eerrr... just a little reminder.. They have now as much Euro champs as France ( 2 ) so...

Anyway, although it was only 1-0 on the final score, this was their best match of the whole tournament.

It was a superb performance and my prognostic towards them was right. They have beaten their terrible 1/4 finals trauma and did a fantastic tournament.

Felicitaciones hermanazos !

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Well...

The better team won tonight, congratulations Spain!

:):(

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
now for the conspiracy theory -

Real Madrid put in the bid to Manchester for Cristiano Ronaldo just to throw off his game for the Portugal NT.

just kidding. that would be rich.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
I thought Schweinsteiger was going to bust a blood vessel in his head from the numerous times he showed frustration on the field.

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait to the Olympics in August to dance one more time.

bakaichi

n00b
felicitaciones España, por fin! y gracias por relegar estos hijos de putas alemanes al segundo. Buen creo que ya he bebido un poco demasiado y por esto finaliza escribir ahoraaaaaaa... no celebran nada con censo, me voy a levantarme.
74 Gult kort Fernando Torres (Spania)
88 Gult kort Kevin Kuranyi (Tyskland)
Semifinale
2008-06-26 20:45 Russland - Spania 0 - 3 [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]
2008-06-25 20:45 Tyskland - Tyrkia 3 - 2 [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]
Kvartfinale
2008-06-22 20:45 Spania - Italia 0 - 0 (eo: 0 - 0. 4 - 2 på straffer. ) [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]
2008-06-21 20:45 Nederland - Russland 1 - 1 (eo: 1 - 3. ) [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Can somebody put UEFA Euro 2008 Champions on the Spanish forum now since Italy has the World Cup one?