bose is the best system ever

neo800

Banned
I got a 321 system and its the best!Best system ever!Why do people bash bose?They make the best home theater.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
neo800 said:
I got a 321 system and its the best!Best system ever!Why do people bash bose?They make the best home theater.
You're either deaf or stupid.

Or both.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
You should post this at avsforum.com

They're huge fans over there. :tickled:

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
hey, bose makes good sound equipment for people who have other interests besides sound equipment.

there equipment is low priced, high quality and DOES produce good sound.

say what you want, but i bought a bose stereo system for my room, and i think it rules...

had it for about 5 years now.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Shut the fuck up, you deaf, ire inspiring, dunderheaded foul little tosser.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
neo800 said:
no other system can touch the bose in sound

WTF dude? What are you trying to do? Smokehouse is gonna flip when he sees this.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
neo800 said:
who is smokehouse?

I’m Smokehouse motherfucker.

I should come over to dumbfuckville and shove those 2 fugly speakers and “bass module” in your colon.

That will give you that “Thrilling Home Theater Sound” they claim to offer....

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
smokehouse said:

I should come over to dumbfuckville and shove those 2 fugly speakers and “bass module” in your colon.

OWNED :lolz:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
smokehouse said:

LMAO ... I damn near choked on my drink when I read that comment. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Phillip

SNKNostalgia

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Awesome!!!! That is some funny shit.

I remember watching the commercial for that and laughed almost as much as what Smokehouse just said. There is no possible way you can take 2 speakers and make it sound as good as a even moderate priced 5 speaker system. Now, if you get one of those crappy $200-300 complete surround sound setups then it is possible.

That reminds me that my friend's 1996 camero has the bose factory sound system and if you cut the bass all the way down it is still too loud to listen to at a reasonable volume. Even with the treble all the way up. Bose is like the illusionist of sound systems.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Actually whats funny is 3 years ago they said 2 speakers is all you needed now they are pimping their own 5 speaker systems. Way to bring us into the 90s bose. The biggest joke in audio is bose, period.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
xmods said:
Actually whats funny is 3 years ago they said 2 speakers is all you needed now they are pimping their own 5 speaker systems. Way to bring us into the 90s bose. The biggest joke in audio is bose, period.

I've had my Acoustimass system 5.1 surround since 1996. :spock:

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
I agree on the theatre system, but i will say that bose do make decent headphones.

By the By (Smokehouse) that was the greatest entrance i have ever friggin seen.:lol:

The don 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
How many "bose is the best" threads do we have to put up with?
Lets just put this to rest now.
1. Shit build quality
2. No mid range
3. Low quality components
4. All the above = poor sound

Now all you bose owners shut the fuck up and go get your ears checked out.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
resisted comment here.

Bottom line, Bose = crap. Its OK as bookshelf music. but it really is not a serious contender. Ive sold and set up several Bose systems, and they sound bad.
As long as the client is happy, thats all that matters I guess :spock:

PS try getting the amp apart when the fuse blows, its like an XBox360.

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
I am by no means a fan of Bose, but I do own thier Companion 3 Series speakers my work PC. Personally, Bose is very overrated and overpriced for what you get. In small type applications (Such as my example above) Bose works out decently. Up until a few years ago, thier Wave Radio was perfectly suited for Office and small room enviroments. But time has caught up to them and a few other companies make similar products cheaper and better in terms of sound quality.

The other main problem with Bose is the sound wall they create. The Front Cube speakers scream in terms of Highs and the Sub works okay, but there is no mid-range at all. Ever wonder when you see any Bose Home Theater Demos, they are usually related to high sound visuals. Once comes to mind with the Indy Car test Drive. The Engine sounds come through loud and clear but try a typical movie, and the Bose end up failing quickly.

Last edited:

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Stupid noobs always post some fucking dumb shit.

first neo800 said that monster cables were the best cables to get the best quality picture,then talks about bose speakers, hey not to offen but you do not know shit yet, you only know what people tell you but there is other much better shit out there you just got to be around a lot more.