Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

jekbrown

New Challenger
i thought Iron Clad / Chotetsu Brikinger was Neo CD only? If it's a hack or multicart, which one is it? Where'd you get it? That game is pretty much the only reason I own a NeoCD....

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Futari 360. God damn spider boss just effed me in the A. I used up all four credits on him and missed my high score by a thousand points.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
i thought Iron Clad / Chotetsu Brikinger was Neo CD only? If it's a hack or multicart, which one is it? Where'd you get it? That game is pretty much the only reason I own a NeoCD....

When Ironclad was released on the Virtual Console back in 09', people downloaded the ROM, flashed it onto eproms and made them into AES and MVS carts. Unlike the hacks that are extracted from NGCD, these ROM carts have the complete soundtrack data.

jekbrown

New Challenger
When Ironclad was released on the Virtual Console back in 09', people downloaded the ROM, flashed it onto eproms and made them into AES and MVS carts. Unlike the hacks that are extracted from NGCD, these ROM carts have the complete soundtrack data.

damn, I didn't even know they did that. Think I might have to try to find one FS somewhere. Any tips on where to look? Is this a made in HK kind of thing or...?

fake

15 Year Member
I've been playing Futari as well.

That's more like it. Hey what's with the puertorican green flag?

It's Glassjaw's flag:
20110402-022349-413149.jpg

fake

15 Year Member
Just broke my high score in Futari - 77 million

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm playing Galuda, I know I should be concentrating on Futari but the Galuda character select screen BGM beckons me...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
damn, I didn't even know they did that. Think I might have to try to find one FS somewhere. Any tips on where to look? Is this a made in HK kind of thing or...?

I think Xian Xi is selling the cart on his site. Might as well pm him and ask.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Come tomorrow, DFK 1.5 - I'm going to really practice on scoring this time around.

After playing the crap out of DoDonPachi, I finally "get it" - so hopefully I appreciate it this time around.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Come tomorrow, DFK 1.5 - I'm going to really practice on scoring this time around.

After playing the crap out of DoDonPachi, I finally "get it" - so hopefully I appreciate it this time around.

How many times did you tell me not to buy this game?

I'm onto you...:lolz:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How many times did you tell me not to buy this game?

I'm onto you...:lolz:

There was a good reason... I thought you were gonna trade a really good game for it?

If I can't improve my score, it's gone.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Well, I've got it on 360 now, so at least I can give it a good try before venturing into pcb territory.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Guwange & Daioh.

want to pick up Akai Katana Shin..

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Been dinking around with Raiden, R-Type Leo, Progear, EspRade, and some others.

Couldn't get 1944 Loop Master to work this week for STGT :(

Think I'll be trying to clear EspGaluda2 soon, getting close.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Last friday I was mostly playing the awesome Darius Burst Another Chronicle, as I only just found out that an arcade that I occasionally go to has the awesome double screen cab!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
lots and lots of puzzle de pon. its the wifes favorite.