Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Since yesterday it's blazingstar
I would like to give GP a try but the one i have has serious sound glitches and that just doesn't feel right.

Todd R

n00b
I don't mind the score bar on Raiden, since I play Fire Shark for the Genesis a lot which has pretty much the same thing. Man I love the Jag version of Raiden! (different music and background graphics than the arcade) There was a time when that was the only version of Raiden I owned. (well along with the hard as hell TG16 version)

Last edited:

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Death Smiles or more correctly Death Smiles Mega Black Label. Patiently waiting for Mushihimesame Futari to be released for the XBX360.

I didn't buy Crescendo Symphony. I played the demo and it seemed kinda bland and repetitive.

- TGM

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Castle of Shikigami III Wii - with the voice work turned OFF. On a good run, I'm making it past the mid boss on level 4 before running out of credits...

Battle Garegga (SAT) - played through on free play with red bullets turned on. Need to give it a few more goes to get more of a hang of it (some areas are brutal though), but it has a nice Raiden meets 194X feel...also want to try it with the goofier "planes"

Ghegs

n00b
Working on R-Type (Dimensions ver.) at the moment...hoping to make a superplay vid of that, and maybe a co-op superplay vid as well. We'll see.

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
but sooooo good.

I'm liking Tateha the most, I seem to do best with her/him/it/wtf is with the gender changing?

I was using Tateha at first but switched to Ageha as i find he/she lol makes better work of boss type enemys

The furthest ive got is quarter of the way through stage 4 with five lives and one credit,
the scoring system is crazy but fun, im still finding it really hard to do the swarming bullet thingy but defo getting better.

I refuse to believe this game can be 1cc'd :lolz:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
I was using Tateha at first but switched to Ageha as i find he/she lol makes better work of boss type enemys

The furthest ive got is quarter of the way through stage 4 with five lives and one credit,
the scoring system is crazy but fun, im still finding it really hard to do the swarming bullet thingy but defo getting better.

I refuse to believe this game can be 1cc'd :lolz:

So far I can clear up to stage four without getting hit.

You really do need that shield during some boss fights (the c button thingy).

By far one of my favorites already.