What are you listening to at the moment?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
~so take a good look at my face

you'll see my smile looks out of place

If you look a little bit closer, it's easy to trace

Ohh baby

the tracks of my tears ;~;

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict

Apparently, Japan has heavy metal bands... and good ones, too...

Disclaimer: I freely admit to not knowing very much about heavy metal in that part of the world.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The new Vermont album. Nothing really 'new' here, but a tremendous atmosphere -- like made for a video game that only exists in my imagination, I guess. One of my favorite tracks is Ki-Bou...

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
There's a BMW ad that's been playing over here in the UK recently, and i really like the song in it.
Finally found out what it is.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
The new Vermont album. Nothing really 'new' here, but a tremendous atmosphere -- like made for a video game that only exists in my imagination, I guess. One of my favorite tracks is Ki-Bou...

It sounds like 1970s Tangerine Dream's albums.

geise

Mickey's Coach
My Dad has this on vinyl. I used to listen to this album all the time going through his collection. This and Uriah Heep.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I'm a massive T-Square fan, especially their use of the Akai EWI. Here, this dude is playing with the EWI USB to replicate T-Square's 1987 smash hit "TRUTH." His playing is great and the sampling track he's using is great. Give him a listen!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
If we're going to post a bunch of T-Square tracks, might as well post the best of all time: