ROTD kit goes up

whiterice

New Challenger
Just noticed this morning that the Rage of the Dragons MVS kit went up $10 from $39 to $49. Dang it. I was gonna buy that too, but I don't know if I want to pay that much for it. Oh well.

whiterice

New Challenger
typhoon, you need to hit refresh or something. The front page is currently showing $49 for that. If it were still $35 I'd buy it right now.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Seeing someone complain about a ten dollar increase on this site seems a bit hilarious to me. :p

Freelancer

Banned
If you don't want to pay $49, you can always go to arcadeshock and buy ROTD kits there for $44.

Jor-san

New Challenger
I think it is a kind of silly to complain about $ 10 price difference for such a great game...I've bought the AES version and I have no regrets whatsoever....

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Damn you guys had like 6 months or more to buy it for $35...

Don't bitch now ;)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
TonK said:
Damn you guys had like 6 months or more to buy it for $35...

Don't bitch now ;)

Hahah, man its funny. Shit goes up like one dime and we get three threads.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Look any of you who did'nt buy ti when it was 35 are complete retards any who complain about an MVS kit of a very decent fighter for 49 bucks are just as retarded!

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Fygee said:
Seeing someone complain about a ten dollar increase on this site seems a bit hilarious to me. :p

Quite true!! Laughing to death...

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
You people need to learn the fine art of shutting the fuck up (those bitching about price). I love the ever popular scrub line of " oh man, it went up $5 in price. I was sooooo gonna get one. but now i'm not". Look, we all know your cheap, penny pinching ass wasn't gonna get one anyway so shut the fuck up.
Besides, the games is MORE than worth 50 bucks in MVS form so you just look like even more of an ass bitching about a $15 price increase. I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything (I'm such a poor dig right now I couldn't afford A ROTD cart at 25 bucks) But many of the people here need to grow the fuck up and take a coarse in personal finances or something cause threads like this are fucking sad.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Perhaps they needed to recoup after last weekends sales ;) Hehe... no need to bitch, it's still cheaper than most other places that sell the cart... and if you want it cheaper... look, it can still be found.

-Nick

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I can't wait to see the bitching and whining once the Super Dodge Ball kits are gone. I can hear it now.

"OMG, I only had months to get one and now they're gone and I'd kick myself in the nuts if I had any for missing out on such a great deal!!!!1111!!111111"

Freelancer

Banned
Freelancer said:
If you don't want to pay $49, you can always go to arcadeshock and buy ROTD kits there for $44.

Actually, I stand corrected.
Arcadeshock has increased its ROTD kit price to $54 in light of the Neostore's change.
Oh well. At least you're getting a large marquee for the extra $5! :)

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS said:
You people need to learn the fine art of shutting the fuck up (those bitching about price). I love the ever popular scrub line of " oh man, it went up $5 in price. I was sooooo gonna get one. but now i'm not". Look, we all know your cheap, penny pinching ass wasn't gonna get one anyway so shut the fuck up.
Besides, the games is MORE than worth 50 bucks in MVS form so you just look like even more of an ass bitching about a $15 price increase. I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything (I'm such a poor dig right now I couldn't afford A ROTD cart at 25 bucks) But many of the people here need to grow the fuck up and take a coarse in personal finances or something cause threads like this are fucking sad.

Or maybe a coarse in spelling?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Or maybe a coarse in spelling?

Alright, alright. You get the coveted "teh funnay" seal of approval for that. Regardless, my spelling sucks online and it will stay that way:p

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
BioMotor_Unitron said:
I can't wait to see the bitching and whining once the Super Dodge Ball kits are gone. I can hear it now.

"OMG, I only had months to get one and now they're gone and I'd kick myself in the nuts if I had any for missing out on such a great deal!!!!1111!!111111"

This is exactly what I was thinking. :)

I bought my ROTD when it was 59 or so, and another one after the next price drop as a present for that guy hiding under the rock. Well worth the money imo