SOLD OUT AGAIN: Pochi and Nyaa

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
EDIT 2: SOLD OUT!... Again!

EDIT: ONE LEFT!

For anyone who wanted this still: www.arcadeshock.com still has two left.

"We had two kits on hold for one customer, who canceled today due to emotional stress. And the total stock we had is still 17 pieces, if you're all wondering."

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Re: 2 Pochi and Nyaa kits avaiable still

dmhawkmoon said:
For anyone who wanted this still: www.arcadeshock.com still has two left.

"We had two kits on hold for one customer, who canceled today due to emotional stress. And the total stock we had is still 17 pieces, if you're all wondering."

Man, I don't know about you guys, but i'd be having some serious emotional stress if I DIDN'T have a copy of pochi and Nyaa! :cool:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
BarfHappy said:
yeah... what the heck is a cancel for emotional stress ^^;;;

Probably spending $1000 when you don't have it...

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
ha~~~ order without the money :) maybe they like feeling they are owner of something they can t afford for few hours... pathetic kana ^^;

i will order a ferrari and emotionaly cancel it in an hour :P

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
BarfHappy said:
ha~~~ order without the money :) maybe they like feeling they are owner of something they can t afford for few hours... pathetic kana ^^;

i will order a ferrari and emotionaly cancel it in an hour :P

dion of NGF fame pulls the same trick with cars on eBay Motors. He bids low on cars that he could never afford, because he knows it would never go for such a low price. :eek_2:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Resistance is futile....join the Pochi collective and be nyaassimilated

Droid

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up... unfortunately it doesn't change the fact that I'm broke ;)

Man I hate Dec. releases

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Arrrrgh... I'd jump on it, but it's just too rich for my blood at the moment. (That and my CC is maxxed due to dental work...) Maybe if it's still available by the time my insurance claim check gets processed...

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Arrrrgh... I'd jump on it, but it's just too rich for my blood at the moment. (That and my CC is maxxed due to dental work...) Maybe if it's still available by the time my insurance claim check gets processed...

c'mon baby...go the dentist today, get those gold teeth pulled and head over to the pawn shop! ;)

There is one Pochi kit left!

Droid

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Man I think it was the prospect of posting his Pochi Scores online against dmhawkmoon that led to the "emotional stress" that caused 2 copies to get back on the market.

2 of 17.....How many more will crack under the pressure?

Not me! Bring it on!

Droid

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
nya03.jpg

Kind of off subject, but this picture is absolutely hilarious!

I don't think anyone could be taken seriously while standing next to those Pochi and Nyaa stuffed animals.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I'm just wondering one thing out of curiosity...

Are you guys paying, I guess at least 500$, for an arcade game just on release? Do you do so because you are afraid this game will be hard to find or will not drop in price, or because you can't frigging wait?

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Amano Jacu said:

Are you guys paying, I guess at least 500$, for an arcade game just on release? Do you do so because you are afraid this game will be hard to find or will not drop in price, or because you can't frigging wait?

a little bit of column a and a little bit of column b :D

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:

I've been anticipating this release for as long as people were anticipating SVC & SSV'S release. Since it has been a long enough wait, yes, I just couldn't friggin' wait! ;)

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
I like instant gratification...however I've been waiting for this game ever since I saw reso hyping this game a few months back, I love puzzle games and taito and I don't want to risk not being able to get this game. Probably won't be that hard to find later on but i dont want to chance it. It would drive me nuts. Plus I'm dumb ;)

Droid