PDA

View Full Version : SVC Chaos AES delayed!

deathknight
08-21-2003, 05:07 AM
Check out the playmore update... damn to 12.11 ... this sucks badly...

BlackSpy
08-21-2003, 05:16 AM
Settles back with popcorn, and waits.

Metal Fatigue
check the home release thread. tears and anger have already been expressed.

ResO
The biggest disapointment out of the whole delay is the fact that there would have been little price difference between the AES and MVS versions at the time of the initial release date, So I would have gone for the AES. Now it would seem that I have little choice out of which version I plan to get. Why would I wait until December to pay $329, when I can get the game 2 months earlier for the same price?

<small>[ August 21, 2003, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: ResOGlas ]</small>

deathknight
08-21-2003, 05:39 AM
damn metal slug gba and kof2k1 ps2 have also been delayed...w t f is going on:S

SeaWolf69
08-21-2003, 06:58 AM
Well,

This delay sucks, but it does take the pressure off a bit. Wasn't sure if I would be able to get the AES version when it came out. If the MVS version comes down to $325 before Dec. then I'll probably get that one instead. Hopefully MS5 & SS0 are still coming out this year. spock

vonze
08-21-2003, 07:46 AM
I've waited a long damn time. I can wait a couple more months. It'll be a nice christmas present for myself

Fygee
08-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Awwwwww CRIPES. Now I'm gonna have to wait until December to play it most likely. :\

Mr. Mars looks surprisingly small. o_O And its a mighty shame that Zero's face is hidden.

Something kind of strange. They added Violent Ken to the Engrish section, and they call him Viorent Ken. Yet he's still the proper Violent Ken on the Jap section. Someone must've been smoking something. wink The Engrish version is supposed to be on the Japanese site, not the other way around. :p

SiegfriedFM
08-21-2003, 09:46 AM
DAMN!

Is that December 11th or November 12th?

In any case, I might not be able to get the game before Christmas and in that case, I will probably just cancel the preorder and get the JP PS2 import. Unless that has been delayed to August 2005.

Trust in Playmore = -99%

Below The Radar
08-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Considering I'm somebody on a budget, I think this delay is a good thing.

Takuma79
08-21-2003, 10:34 AM
THANK YOU MERSIFUL HEAVEN!!!!!!
now this gives me the time I need to pay for school and the game!!!

NeoLord
08-21-2003, 01:50 PM
I was really hoping to have the home version by October. I am willing to wait until December, but the pain! Oh, the pain!

<small>[ August 21, 2003, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: NeoLord ]</small>

cLo
08-21-2003, 04:56 PM
I'm really disappointed that this game got delayed until December. I was really looking forward to playing it in October crying Oh well, this gives me more time to save up for it, and give some MVS titles I've been looking at. :D

Big Shady
08-22-2003, 02:32 AM
Hmmm, maybe I should get Matrimelee now, or perhaps Last Blade. Desicions, desicions.

Lastblade
08-22-2003, 04:16 PM
Well with 2 more months, they should be able to port this to the home system with everything intact. :D :D :D

*ducks* tickled

xFinnPetersx
08-22-2003, 04:43 PM
maybe they think dorks will be getting them from dork girlfriends for dork christmas. that'd be great. sad sad world. my friend matt couldn't believe i paid 300 for KOF2001 when it came out and he vowed to never play it. somepeople just don't understand.

yeah maybe i'll buy this with christmas money... that'd be a great way to spend my christmas break, playing SVC all freaking night and day. does anyone know or have a guess as to how much the PCB will cost at that time and/or if the MVS cart version will be out (if it's coming out)? god i'm happy i still get something for christmas, ohh the joys of living at home/being a bum.

[thinking outloud] ohh shit it's possible that i may just buy SVC MVS with my tax refund check and a neo candy with my christmas money. great idea! [/thinking outloud]

yeah this gives some more time to straighten out money issues. i wonder what SVCP's point in doing this was? who knows if they have a point?

yeah,
xFPx

P.S.:cLo your sig picture is possibly the most beautiful thing ever. wink possibly wink

cLo
08-22-2003, 04:46 PM
xFinnPetersx:
maybe they think dorks will be getting them from dork girlfriends for dork christmas. that'd be great. sad sad world. my friend matt couldn't believe i paid 300 for KOF2001 when it came out and he vowed to never play it. somepeople just don't understand.

yeah maybe i'll buy this with christmas money... that'd be a great way to spend my christmas break, playing SVC all freaking night and day. does anyone know or have a guess as to how much the PCB will cost at that time and/or if the MVS cart version will be out (if it's coming out)? god i'm happy i still get something for christmas, ohh the joys of living at home/being a bum.

[thinking outloud] ohh shit it's possible that i may just buy SVC MVS with my tax refund check and a neo candy with my christmas money. great idea! [/thinking outloud]

yeah this gives some more time to straighten out money issues. i wonder what SVCP's point in doing this was? who knows if they have a point?

yeah,
xFPx

P.S.:cLo your sig picture is possibly the most beautiful thing ever. wink possibly wink Thanks, but I couldn't have made it without NeoJedi's mad screen capture skillz.

<small>[ August 22, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: cLo ]</small>

rarehero
08-22-2003, 05:09 PM
thats lame.
so what about kof 2003 that would theoretically
release at the same time. talk about shooting
yourself in the foot. or perhaps not come out
with 03 on cart till the next year. which i think
would be stupid. i wonder if this is really is a
delay or just something to prolong arcade life.
i kinda think not since they seemed to push back
a few other projects too.
if they miss the end of the year i think they will
put themselves in a bad position though. but thats my thoughts.

xFinnPetersx
08-22-2003, 05:26 PM
cLo:
Thanks, but I couldn't have made it without NeoJedi's mad screen capture skillz. yeah props to NeoJedi, but more important props to Athena's bikini. i am definetely "overwhelmed by [her] phenomenal form."

yeah,
xFPx

Trevor spencer
08-23-2003, 07:15 AM
fuck sake got mine on pre-order now have to wait 2 more months this sucks ass :mad:

roker
08-25-2003, 01:44 AM
Trevor spencer:
fuck sake got mine on pre-order now have to wait 2 more months this sucks ass :mad: It'll give me time to scam this as a Christmas present.

BIG BEAR
08-25-2003, 01:57 AM
Lastblade:
Well with 2 more months, they should be able to port this to the home system with everything intact. :D :D :D

*ducks* tickled Two more months??
This game releases DEC 11th so from September 11th it'll be 3 months until this game comes out right ??
-BB

ResO
08-25-2003, 02:03 AM
BIG BEAR:

Lastblade:

*ducks* tickled Two more months??
This game releases DEC 11th so from September 11th it'll be 3 months until this game comes out right ??
-BB Stop using common sense, Big Bear... :D
I think the SVC fever is getting to him loco

BIG BEAR
08-25-2003, 02:19 AM
I truly hope that there is a reason for this delay other than "milking it" for everthing it's worth(AND THEY SHOULD). I'm going to have to scope out an arcade and see if I can find this game now..
The vendors who own this title are really going to make out. If I owned an establishment with a cab, I'd be very happy about making or have made the investment to purchase this board especially after the price drop.
Overall this delay benefits just about everyone.
-BB

Solid Snake
08-25-2003, 08:28 AM
This is good news for me since I'll probably be out of boot camp just in time for the release of the game :D
Before I was worried that I might miss out but this is great news for me make_fac