Turning a blind eye

Shawn

snkusa.com
Now I would like some of my questions answered for a change.

Is there any particular reason why people are turning a bind eye to the scams and lies?

Use this link to brush up on my first offer from Ray Young, before neogeousa.com (of Canada) made its presence known: Neo World floor mat offer
Use this link to see the pictures provided from Ray: floor mat pictures

What about the signed contracts, the broken deals?
NeoLord, would you like a copy for your next issue of Neo News? I was given two. They smell like they have been through a forest fire, someone is a smoker. I can send you an original copy with the original FedEx envelope as well.
FedEx tracking #’s provided from !Arcade! for the contracts:
#8224 0805 1227
#8259 9582 3070

For tracking confirmation: http://www.fedex.com/us/

I appreciate the personal emails that have been sent concerning these issues, but I’m requesting that the answers and opinions be posted publicly.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION??? WHAT THE HELL DOES SOMEONE TRYING TO SELL YOU A FUCKIN RUG HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR ASSOCIATION WITH NGF///.....WHAT DOES A RUG HAVE TO DO WITH YOU SELLING NGF MERCHANDISE???....ALL IVE EVER SEEN FROM THOSE PEOPLE OVER THERE IS GOOD INTENTIONS AND QUALITY MERCHANDISE???NOT THEIVERY NOR LIES LIKE HERE...AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME WHAT DOES A CARPET HAVE TO DO WITH YOU SELLING NGF PRODUCT???

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited February 17, 2001).]

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
I AM SNK

[This message has been edited by DEVIL_GUI (edited February 17, 2001).]

Robi15

20 Year Member
Well Juan Escarsega gave you you're games back. Mine are still missing. Jaun can kiss my ass!!!

Interesting though that !Arcade! did not go thru with you'r deal. That's odd. Have you got any contact from them? What are they saying for they'r defence?

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited February 17, 2001).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Your answers defy logic. Actually, you haven’t even acknowledged the questions. Still turning a blind eye.

Why is it that most messages are edited, entire paragraphs submitted, just to be erased? This practice can be detrimental to the chain of posts and to your reliability. When you edit a message, or remove what you originally said, you create irregularities in the threads. Can you remember the last time I edited one of my comments or deleted one of my posts? Why not stand by what you say and leave it set in stone. I say leave your original message untouched and you will build a foundation of confidence that others can perceive.

Just an observation.

K

kyoisthekof

Plenty of crooked people and deals gone bad in the Neo scene, it seems. Not directed at anyone, just directed at the huge number of complaints of "xxxx ripped me for xxxx" you read about.

DEVIL_GUI

=) PEOPLE KNOW IM ALWAYS RIGHT, IVE NOT CHANGED MY OPINION OR IDEA, HOWEVER.......

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ME ARE WE?
I CANT TALK FOR ANOTHER......SO I WILL TALK ON MY BEHALF WITH A SMALL QUESTION......

THE ORIGINAL QUESTION AT THAT........

WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SIZE YOU CONSIDER A MAT TO BE MY FIENDS/ENIMIES?

......WHY DONT YOU START WITH THE FIRST GUESS SHAWN?

SINCE YOU THINK THIS "RUG" WOULD MAKE A NICE "MAT"........

DEVIL GUI

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

MY HOW WE TWIST SHIT TO FIT OUR STANDARDS..ILL LEAVE IT..ILL LEAVE THE LONG STRING OF CUSS WORDS FOR ALL TO VIEW NEXT TIME...JUST MY THOUGHTS HERE,MY OPINION..IF I WHERE A LEGITIMATE COMPANY..I WOULD ALSO NOT WANT ANY ASSOCIATION WITH A NGF FRANCHISE SUCH AS THIS HERE..JUST MY OPINION, AS FOR THE RUG..IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE ONLY ONE THAT TRIED RIPPING YOU OFF WAS DION..READ THE POSTS??......FIRST DION OFFERS IT TOO YOU FOR $2000 THEN JACKS THE PRICE UP TO $4000...ALL I SEE HERE IS YOU TWISTING SHIT TO FIT YOUR LIES...IT DOESNT LOOK TO ME THAT ANYONE OTHER THAN NGF TRIED RIPPING YOU OFF ON THAT "CARPET"..ONLY OFFERED YOU A BETTER PRICE...SO ILL SAY THIS AND I WILL SPEAK NO MORE FOR THE FACTS REMAIN LITTERED ALL OVER THIS BOARD...SOMEONE HERE IS HANDING THE COMMUNITY A LINE OF NGF SHIT.....THIS IS THE WAY I SEE IT..THIS REFLECTS MY OPINION AND MINE ONLY IF OTHERS AGREE PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN BUT THE FACTS REMAIN PLAIN AS DAY MY FREINDS.. SNK DEVIL SAMHAIN......

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

I don't know any thing specific about shawns deal for that rug. But I don't get how that has to do with anything, Whatdid the guy do wrong?

Ok so he wanted 2 grand, If you don't like the price you don't have to buy, Certainly some of your games in your own store are overpriced, Compared to what you buy them for in your "wanted" section.

There was only 6 made of the neo rug, The 2 grand seems justified, It's a rare piece.

Also stop calling it a "matt", Ive seen pics of it, It's a big rug, Not a little door matt

Shawn

snkusa.com
The authenticity of the world mat Dion offered me was never questioned. People either believe it’s beyond his ability to make one or you realize his many trips to Japan provided the opportunity to buy one. See for your self: http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000119.html

So far, everyone on this board has unanimously agreed that the world mat/rug Arcade offered is fraudulent, a fake, and no one has argued otherwise. Yet you respect the price of $2000 + $280 shipping? http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000216.html

He claims it came from the offices of SNK of Japan. He claims to have exchanged business cards with the CEOs of Aruze, says there are two of them. His dad held a meeting, and the CEOs of Aruze attended, then he later met up with them at the poker table in Vegas. This is how he acquired the neo carpets (he says he has two in new condition). 100% SNK authentic he says.
See for your self: http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/images/mat/neomat.html

Notice the index card that claims it to be #3 of 6.
back2.jpg

Arcade scams make NGF scams look like child’s play. The evil plots and efforts involved blow away anything I’ve ever encountered. It’s no wonder the devils cater to such. You promote them as if they were of your very own blood: http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/wuppasnappa/NEOGAMING.htm

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

WHAT SCAMS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ??? IM BAFFLED IVE SEEN NO SCAMS PULLED WHATSOEVER...THE NGF SCAMS??THE SCAM YOU AND NGF ARE CURRENTLY PULLING ON THE SCENE FOR SOO LONG??..IVE SEEN NO ONE BUT YOU GUYS PULLING THE SCAMS HERE...

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

DEVIL_GUI

UNANIMOUS?.......

COUNT ME THE OTHER SIDE.....

AND THE DEVILS ARE FOR JUSTICE AND GOODNESS.....TO AN ngf THATS FEAR......
I GUESS YOUR PACKING SHIT NOW EH?
DEVIL GUI

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Hey Shawn chillz man. Wow ya did some research didnt you?
You havent bought anything from !ARCADE! yet and you seem to keep brining him up while trying to make NGF look good.
Who has he scammed?
Has he taken your money?
Are you saying that he has fake SNK products for the fact that you know that only NGF has official SNK products?

More and more it looks like youve been a NGFreaker all along.
http://www.drneogeo.com/mvs_converter_r.htm

Weird how you claim !ARCADE! scams with the existing cool phantom converter and the comming AES2 which are for the SNK Neo Geo and not by SNK but by officially !ARCADE!.

I couldnt believe that a person who went out of his way to make a MVS to AES converter would be out to scam people.

NGF KOF2K $2000 anyone?

Oh well just shake shake shake thoes asscheeks to the ambiguous crump sounds of the Creamy AES freakers!

------------------

bloodbar.gif

DEVIL_GUI

YOU SAID ONLY ONE PRODUCT BEARING "ngf" WAS FOR SALE.......

THE INSERTS, FOR SUCH RIDICULOUSLY HIGH PRICES......ngf INSERTS......
YOU MAKE THEM LOOK AS IF THEYRE WORTH SOMETHING.......

AM I TO BELIEVE YOU WERENT LYING?

DEVIL GUI

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

hmmm lets clarify this for the people...neo geo freak inserts in the store for outrageous prices..ngf carts in the store for outrageous prices..claiming one hates ngf but sells there wares under false pretenses...not letting your public know you sell ngf carts..but yet you pretend to not be selling them..i see no one claimin the rug is fake or real..only that it was offered to you for 2000 less than dions rug...i see this as all one big bullshit ploy because the cat is finally bein let out of the bag and your tryin to cover your ass...this bbs has been ngf controlled all along..but everyone has been fed the lie that it hasnt..what a shame...

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

K

kyoisthekof

When was it pretended that NGF carts weren't sold here? I asked Shawn about it once, he told me he sells them. And why not???

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thanks for keeping your original posts up.

The carts offered in the unreleased section of the store were of my personal collection. I no longer collect the converted MVS carts. I made this known several times throughout the forums. The only NGF cart in the entire store that was purchased for the intent of selling is the U.S. KoF 2000. NCS announced that they would be carrying this very same game. Now I understand why they changed their mind. They feared that this may confuse people about the rest of their merchandise. These people would begin to question whether their Playstation, Nintendo, or Dreamcast games were original or freaked version.

But why am I even answering your questions about my store? I’m asking about the fake $2k mat offer, the signed contracts, the broken deals, the 500+ converters that were sold in two weeks, the 100+ employees, the multi million $ printing press, the room full of new style cases, the fact that Arcade has made it publicly known that he wants to put NGF out of business. From the pressure on this thread I feel like this site is on the hit list as well.

S

Silent_Scope

Shawn:
I know it's your store and you have all the authorities you can have. But to me it's a stupid move that you deal with NGF once more.
Well, what the heck. It's not my store so why should I care
biggrin.gif

But to many registered members.....your motive is kinda.....stupid.
If you dont like them coz they've ripped you off before, leave them alone.
If you still want to consider them as your buddies or deal with them then don't complain you got ripoff coz it's your own fault.
If you think Neo mat or something is worth that kinda price then go for it. If not, go take a shower and have a good sex after it.

Life can be a lot simple .....

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

S

Silent_Scope

Shawn:
Again, I think your biggest concern is issue of Arcade not NGF so I'll shut my mouth to talk about those thugs.
Just let Arcade stands out and we'll be a good judge. Other than that, it's just a one side story...........

(hey, I didn't edit my message so I may say something wrong in my post.....hahhaha)

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

K

kyoisthekof

WTF??? Ok, so now my e-mail inbox is going to be flooded with hate mail??? Whatever guys. Looks like someone is showing their immaturity.

S

Silent_Scope

Originally posted by kyoisthekof:
WTF??? Ok, so now my e-mail inbox is going to be flooded with hate mail??? Whatever guys. Looks like someone is showing their immaturity.

Still dont understand what you are saying.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

K

kyoisthekof

People are sending me anti-NGF hate mail to my e-mail address.

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
My thoughts are if you don't like the NFG version of neo geo games then don't buy them. I am not defending anyone or pushing anyones product. I personally am not a collector, so I would rather buy a mvs cart and have it converted. If you are not a collector and you pay $ 1000 for metal slug you are just plain crazy, it is a great game but not worth any where near that much $$$. I have mvs because I was sick of home cart prices and being forced to buy new ones when they were released so a month later I wouldn't have to pay $ 500 for the same game that cost $ 269 - to now 350 ( kof 200). I do not or have not, and will not buy anything from NFG because of what I have heard of them. I don't even know if all these things are true, maybe maybe not , but I am not going to take the chance. The things that I here make me nervous to send them money, but I am not going to bash them just because everyone else does. I do not think it is right to sell converted carts at a extemely high price, but if you tell the buyer that it is made by NGF and he or she still wants to but it who cares. It is their money. No one is scamming. And everyone complains about prices, well I do think the neo is getting ridiculous JNL has a used copy of MOTW for ONLY $ 750 ( pocket change). And some of the carts in Shawns store are expensve, but if anyone of us of us neo fans had a copy of a US METAL SLUG how much would you sell it for on ebay say $ 199 , yeah right! Well thats what I paid for mine from snk a few years back. I am just glad that there are more ways to buy neo games...............NEONUT

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
What about the signed contracts, the broken deals?
NeoLord, would you like a copy for your next issue of Neo News? I was given two.

Sure, send a copy my way, Shawn. Neo-News magazine is about the community, so you have every right to voice your opinions. I like to be objective.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited February 17, 2001).]