Last Hope: Pink Bullets by NG:DEV Team coming to MVS format this year (2010)!

Burnsro

Rugal's Thug
Release date is TBA/2010

Updates compared to the first game.

* Increased player weapon power
* Overall increased visibility and decreased difficulty
* New elaborated scoring system
* Increase your two multipliers by absorbing bullets with your pod and chaining enemies with your beam.
* Updated explosion graphics and new enemy
* Fully professional remastered soundtrack
* Partially arranged soundtrack / new voice fx

Here is a trailer for the Dreamcast version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIjjVnrarY

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Thats pretty awesome. The DC version was pretty damn tough (did not play the pink bullet version) Its about as unforgiving as Image Fight. This is great news! They oughta do another batch of AES carts too!

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
Release date is TBA/2010

Updates compared to the first game.

* Increased player weapon power
* Overall increased visibility and decreased difficulty
* New elaborated scoring system
* Increase your two multipliers by absorbing bullets with your pod and chaining enemies with your beam.
* Updated explosion graphics and new enemy
* Fully professional remastered soundtrack
* Partially arranged soundtrack / new voice fx

Here is a trailer for the Dreamcast version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIjjVnrarY

were are you getting your information from????????????
i dont see nothing about last hope pink bullets on the MVS
i no that a game called fast striker is in the making but i aint heard shit about last hope pink bullets.........

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
So how many sac carts is this going to use up this time?

G-sample

Cheng's Errand Boy
ok im slow i see it now but its not much to go on i think they should put more aes carts out and charge reasonable prices

No worries. True that it isnt much but still at least we know it's coming. AES release would be great. I just hope no current home carts get sac or MVS either.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Didn't they had a deal with Play Asia for an exclusive release of the LE version on the DC? If they plan on doing that again, then an AES version release would not be impossible, seeing how Play Asia doesn't carry MVS games.

Clessy

Banned
Didn't they had a deal with Play Asia for an exclusive release of the LE version on the DC? If they plan on doing that again, then an AES version release would not be impossible, seeing how Play Asia doesn't carry MVS games.

The AES version already came out a long time ago.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I think they are probably having some issues selling through their stock of games. I mean Last Hope for NGCD is still available, even though it was limited to 500 units. Now 500 is alot for a system like the neo geo cd, but with all the collectors, ect...it shouldn't have been that hard of a sell, and the price has been cut by 10 euros already.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The AES version already came out a long time ago.

Yes, the AES version of the original Last Hope came out in 2006, but IIRC the deal they had with Play-Asia for the DC versions was in early 2007. Another DC game that came out at around the same time was Triggerheart Exelica for the DC, which was also distributed through P-A as well. That was only the beginning through, as DUX was also being distributed later through P-A. Of course, since the number of AES copies were limited to 60, the NG: DEV team probably wasn't going for sales number at that time, but their attitude this time around seems to be different.

Don't know the story behind whether it's a Play Asia thing or a Dreamcast thing for the aforementioned three titles, but at least there's someone willing to play the role of distributor for homebrews. And selling through P-A would probably be more visible than through their own website.

Fett

Camel Slug
I would think there's a lot more MVS owners that would be interested than NGCD.

I have a broken SS2 cart I'd love to convert!:buttrock:

Last edited:

FortNinety

n00b
Not to be a hater, but I have to ask: of those wanting to pick up the cart, have you played the game for the DC already? Cuz if not... perhaps you should?