King Of Fighters Fanart Contest

...in Japan only:

http://kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/info/15th_anniv/illust_contest/index.html

I thought about posting it in "Creative", but since that category gets relatively little attention, I figured it's noteworthy enough to be "News"-worthy. (If only because I've been petitioning for SNKP to have a fanart contest for quite some time.) Sadly, somewhere along the way, they forgot about including the rest of the world in this contest (which, while not surprising, would've been nice).

So, anyone care to translate? (Only things I can make out are the start, end, and announcement dates.)

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
we needs some Uh-Merican drawin's in there.

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
As usual, Yozakura兄ちゃん is more than willing to act like his wife is awesome (and by extension, his decision to be with her) yet refuses to back it up with anything that might bring the subjections of others upon him.

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
As usual, Yozakura兄ちゃん is more than willing to act like his wife is awesome (and by extension, his decision to be with her) yet refuses to back it up with anything that might bring the subjections of others upon him.

He's posted her work before.

She's good.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
You're right she's a pretty good artist.

And there's some pretty good character design and illustration she did for her Top Dog project. It manages to look like anime but without being trashy shit.

I think it's the curves and weight of her outlines when she inks them in...she should move away from the Japanese influence and work on developing this a little more.

It's a good style and it would help her stand out a bit more in such a cut throat industry. Just my 0.02.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Pretty good, but I ain't digging the anime look.
Thanks for sharing.