People from Washington..where are you all!?

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
I serioulsly have never seen any one else on these boards that lives in washington...I can't be the only one, so if you live in my State give a hollla so I know your out there.

also do not hesitate to mention if you have a neo machine or a candy cab your looking to get rid of. :D or just if you own one at all.

right now i'm playing all my arcade stuff on my newly bought supernova. I NEED to get a cab or trade my supernova with some pcb's for one or something.

Last edited:

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Fellow Washitonian right here. Seattle area, I should say.

I have two Mini MVS 2-slot cabs and a Capcom Powerstone Cab. If your interested, i'm looking to get rid of the Powerstone Conversion.

You in Western or Eastern Washington?

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
dakingofzumunda said:
Fellow Washitonian right here. Seattle area, I should say.

I have two Mini MVS 2-slot cabs and a Capcom Powerstone Cab. If your interested, i'm looking to get rid of the Powerstone Conversion.

You in Western or Eastern Washington?

So i'm not the only one! I figured if somebody was on these boards they would either live in Seattle or Spokane, But I live in Yakima which is about a 3 hour drive to Seattle, I go there occasionally for little vacations (i'm gonna be going there this summer) and also I know some people there.

but thats cool to see that you own all those cabs. So how much we takling for that Powerstone Conversion!? :mr_t: I was auctually kinda hoping to trade my supergun stuff for a cab of some kind, but i'm still interested in seeing what you have.

and also I JUST won a power instinct pcb off ebay to add to my collection!

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
INfintido said:
So i'm not the only one! I figured if somebody was on these boards they would either live in Seattle or Spokane, But I live in Yakima which is about a 3 hour drive to Seattle, I go there occasionally for little vacations (i'm gonna be going there this summer) and also I know some people there.

but thats cool to see that you own all those cabs. So how much we takling for that Powerstone Conversion!? :mr_t: I was auctually kinda hoping to trade my supergun stuff for a cab of some kind, but i'm still interested in seeing what you have.

and also I JUST won a power instinct pcb off ebay to add to my collection!

Yeah, us Washitonian gamers are out there. Were just in hiding, much like those Jedi Knights. hehe

In a way, I kind of figured you were from Eastern Washington. I might actually attend Summer Jam(Kube 93) over on the East Side soon. I think it's at the Gorge again.

Anyway, about the Powerstone Cab... I'm really not looking too much for trades. I can probably try and squeeze some sort of deal for it, though. I'm trying to get a Candy Cab once I get some more space built.

Tell me when your heading down to Seattle. We'll talk then. Later Bro.

kasemase

New Challenger
I'm from Auburn, which is not too far from Seattle. Holla if you want to trade MVS games in person.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
holy moley.. this thread is maaad old. What's up kasemase? Maaaybe someday us washingtonians can meet up somewhere and play some games.

I've had a few deals with dakingofzumunda (awesome member) but besides that haven't really had any contact with people from WA, there's got to be more than the handful that actually post here.

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Bellingham, Washington Here

about 1 hour 45 mins north of Seattle

I have an Astro City, 2 Slot Woody, 4 Slot Woody 60+MVSgames, and building a Vewlix style cab as of Late.