Difference between revisions of "Paku Paku"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 16:54, 2 June 2021
Paku Paku is one of Cham Cham's closest friends. He is often accompanying her on her adventures. When her brother Tam Tam was transformed into a monkey as punishment for letting the stones of their village be stolen, she confuses him for Paku Paku. When she defeats Mizuki, Tam Tam's curse is lifted.
Friendly and cheerful, Paku Paku always has a good time hanging out with Cham Cham. When Tam Tam is under this guise, her brother is frustrated she can't understand that it is him.
- Fire Projectiles - Paku Paku can throw various projectiles at opponents such as skulls and fireballs.
Although he cannot perform normal attacks, Paku Paku essentially fights as a miniaturized Tam Tam in Samurai Shodown VI. He acts as a defensive mechanism for Cham Cham. He can be commanded to a variety of long-distance projectiles, including skulls, anti-air fireballs, and himself through a spinning-split kick attack.
- Samurai Shodown II
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden
- Samurai Shodown IV - Playstation version only
- Samurai Shodown VI - playable only in the console version
- Samurai Spirits Gaiden: Cham Cham - event character
- Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos (Aside with Cham Cham)