New profile posts

Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
rlpcZQP.gif
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.
Mai_Lover
Mai_Lover
Hello! I just got back from being banned lol. Yes, Ms. Shiranui is a favorite among many. Glad to have you on the forum. Cheers
You are one of my favorite posters on here. That is all.
Reactions: M
Mai_Lover
Mai_Lover
I am honored. May the Schwarz be with you.
Will you kindly delete your drawing from my art thread? Start your own art thread if you want to post your stuff.
Is that a real doll posing with a neo geo x? You're too big tymer for this forum.
Neo_Mike_81
Neo_Mike_81
Yes it is, sorry for not responding so soon was busy. And I'm not a big tymer I got the Neo X on the cheap for $149 a couple years back.
Hello....

Test....

xROTx
Orpheus
Orpheus
Hello sir!

So I saw you mention that the 10K user group has some problems? what group is that? Like the original members? 10year membership or something.

Can you please try to start a new, private "Conversation" with me? if it does not go through can you tell me what the error message says?
Orpheus
Orpheus
I checked my PM box a day or two before the move to this new system & my allotted PM space meter said I was 100 messages away from full so it SHOULDN'T be maxed but I don't know this new system.

All I see on my account is the prior PM's. No meter, sent/received feature or even the button to send new PM's that people told me was under the envelope icon.

Thanks in advance.
Don't worry about the xbox 360, I found one finally. Thanks! I have no idea why I can't send you a PM.
Hello again. I had a question for you but was not able to find the "PM" button. Do we have the ability to send PM's yet?
Howdy MM, just wanted to say thanks for the hard work on getting the forums up man. Hope life is treating you good.
rare
Why are you checking my profile, get away from me, god damn emancipated 白鹭
LoneSage
LoneSage
It is The New Forum. It's OK, you can delete unwanted messages. Glad to see you are alive. Sylvie and LoneSage are friends.
lachlan
lachlan
Sage has a thing for you Sylvo, let it happen.
Sylvie
Sylvie
ElectricGay > LoneMan
Hey NTM,

I got back on here after a long hiatus, good to see you're still around and involved in the scene. I recently picked up an Omega with your VMC and think it's great. My question is I got a memory card full message the other night and have about 75 high score saves, no progress saves. Before getting that message I noticed every once in a while a game I had previously played and had scores on lost the scores. I thought it was able to save scores for the entire library but perhaps not. Just wanted to make sure this is normal and is so see if there are plans for an upgrade that could save scores for the complete library.

Thanks and take care,
Drew
hey looking to get in contact with you about pvms since we’re in the same area. hit me back if you see this. thanks.
hi, what eprom programmer that burn a S29GL064N90TFI04 or compatible with the adapter that you make?
thanks
Marco
Hi Rot, hope all is well. I had a question about the Neo Geo Marketplace section here on the boards. Am I restricted from accessing that section, and if so why is that? Must I have a certain amount of posts first? I hope you can help me with this issue, as I'd really like to become a productive member of the community here on the forum. Thank you for your time, I know you're quite busy, so I appreciate it.
I like you a lot, you have a interrested website, the request i was ask is about the neogeo prototype list, because i know you don´t have them all as a collector? hehehe. I just want to see the last 3 NGH being missed.
Hey Syn, you seem like a fairly reasonable person, and you've given me lots of good advice. Any chance I can add you as a friend?
Hey are you still making MVS labels? If so, I'm looking for a Pulstar one. The ones you posted to the forum are really nice. Keep up the good work!