zupapa kit from arcadeshock

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Hi all

A little while back I bought this ( http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/sn...a-us-mvs-kit-w-large-marquee-zpa-m-detail.htm) zupapa kit from arcadeshock. I'm totally lost on the history of this game and was curious what I have here. What's original and what isn't? I've tried looking up some information but I end up more confused than ever. Anything you can tell me about it is very much appreciated.

Also, it should be noted I don't have access to my copy at the moment - it's in storage accross the country.

SSS

neo retired
The game was originally slated to be released in 96 or 97 but was shelved for whatever reason. Was dug up and released in 2001

Apple Industries was an authorized distributor for SNK in the later days of the neos life. They also handled neo print sales. Large marquee is legit

Last edited:

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Thanks for the reply. Should I assume the other stuff could go either way then without having my copies here in front of me to look at? How about arcadeshock, as far as being a reputable site? Have any of you found them to be a quality retailer? I've stumble upon quite a few that seem really shady, and I don't get those vibes from their website.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Why are you worried about this kit? It looks fine.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
I guess I was worried because the information I found concerning the release of this game seemed so strange. Also, being somewhat new to the Neo and learning just how rampant bootleging is for the system, I'm a bit paranoid.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It is a regular release. It was just released late in the Neo's life, years after the game had been developed.