ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks a lot ShootTheCore, radiantsvgun and Kid Panda. I really appreciate it ;)

@ShootTheCore Yes, I'm currently testing the waters for selling some of my PCBs: I haven't decided yet 'cause I'm scared about shipping this very fragile stuff overseas (or in Europe, doesn't really make much difference... couriers handle packages like crap) :(

I could make a video with the PCB running on my supergun, but that's the only "guarantee" I could give, including a very sturdy packaging... and I'd hate it if something went wrong.
That said, if you're not in a hurry, I'll keep you posted by pm and if I decide to sell you'll be the first in line for Galaga '88 (in fact, I have two of those). ;)

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Galaga ‘88: $350-$400

I’m looking for a Galaga ‘88 so if you’re selling it, I’d like to buy it! :)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but 88 is closer to 500+ now cause people turned it into Splatterhouse.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but 88 is closer to 500+ now cause people turned it into Splatterhouse.

I got $350-$400 on Galaga ‘88 from what the most recent boards have sold for on the KLOV forums. Everyone says I’m low though, so I stand corrected! :D

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Any idea what a Midway Wolf unit board with WWF Wrestlemania is worth?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I got $350-$400 on Galaga ‘88 from what the most recent boards have sold for on the KLOV forums. Everyone says I’m low though, so I stand corrected! :D

Splatterhouse was $350-$400 not too long ago. Maybe they'll keep going up while the economy continues to collapse but it seems unlikely.

Last edited:

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Still sorting my PCBs and finding ebay auctions that are all over the place... Can you give me an estimate for these (all western versions, in perfect condition):

- Strider (Capcom)
- The New Zealand Story (Taito)
- S.A.R. (Search and Rescue), SNK

Thank you very, very much in advance. (by the way, most of the confusion comes from the "vintagevideogames.arcadia" seller... they price their stuff suspiciously high)

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
9336d681fd65b9804db5b7353adb70cf.jpg

Puzzle Uo Poko Kit.

No POP, no paws-everything else tho.

Beat up box, clean arts, dip sheet, mint pcb clean enough to eat off of.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Hey I was hoping someone could help me out with pricing on a cab I would like to sell.

I restored it to look like a Big Blue SFII:CE cab...but I am pretty sure it is not an original big blue. I am not really sure what it was but it looks very similar. The blue paint looks to be original.
Basically when I brought it home it was just an empty shell. It had no side art, marquee, monitor, or control panel.

20200903-200646.jpg

20200903-200701.jpg

20200903-200915.jpg

The cab is in very good to great shape.
It has some paint missing on the bottom and back. And the black paint on the bottom was there when I got it.

The large marquee sign and the side art decals are original big blue pieces and look great. I had to screw down a black pvc piece to hold the large plexi marquee in place.

The monitor is in great condition. The picture is excellent. It has a remote board which is underneath the control panel.

The art that surrounds the monitor is not original. It looks alright.

The control panel is custom with repro art. It looks great but the throw on the joysticks is too short. The holes in the CP are little too deep. It still plays great despite that.
The controls are IL sticks with paradise arcade buttons.

I replaced all the wiring. It has an easy swap plug for switching between cps1 and cps2 controls thanks to an adapter from Jamma X. This can be done by lifting up the control panel and swapping the plugs.

It has a Q-Sound Amp in it and is wired so you can easily swap between the Q-Sound or the Jamma sound. This can be done via the coin door.

The boards that are in the cab are Street Fighter II Turbo and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (the board was purchased from mainman and the roms are phoenixed). I made a shelf to easily swap the jamma harness between the two. Which can be done through the coin door.

I installed a speaker grille for it as the original cab only had holes cut into the cab.

I also put in the marquee light as well.

Any help pricing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
About another great Namco System 1 board, Dragon Spirit... some prices on ebay are absolutely insane (it's always the same seller), and I don't trust them; a guy is askin' 700 bucks for a non-working one.

Are we in the Splatterhouse ballpark, or more/less? Thanks!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
How much would I have to shell out for a DDP DFK 1.5 PCB these days?

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What's the going price of regular ol' "Akai Katana" and "Deathsmiles" PCBs these days? Is one usually cheaper or pricier than the other? Finally, if anyone has either, lemme know so I can tempt you with a fat wad o' cash or kickass trade. :cool:

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not talkin' 'bout no "Black Label" shenanigans 'cause I know how much those go for and I don't wanna give up my firstborn child.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
What's the going price of regular ol' "Akai Katana" and "Deathsmiles" PCBs these days? Is one usually cheaper or pricier than the other? Finally, if anyone has either, lemme know so I can tempt you with a fat wad o' cash or kickass trade. :cool:

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not talkin' 'bout no "Black Label" shenanigans 'cause I know how much those go for and I don't wanna give up my firstborn child.

Lol, both of them are lol priced. Better off just playing the 360 versions.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Akai Katana: $3500 to $3800 USD depending on condition and whether art is included.
Deathsmiles: $1200 to $1600 USD depending on condition and whether art is included.

Better off just playing the 360 versions. :D

Last edited:

j.m.ratkos

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any idea on what these would be worth? 2 factory sealed MVS motherboard kits. one 1-slot, and one 2-slot.

these are part of a warehouse find that I have no interest in keeping.
IMG_7074.jpg
IMG_7075.jpg

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Anyone have an idea what a Mobile Suit Gundam pcb is worth? (the Banpresto fighting game from like 1993)

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Container from the US arrived last week, so what's the going rate for the following? Space is a premium over here and I've already offloaded 750-1000 records before the move so I'm planning on selling most of it.

MVS
Slug 2 kit

CPS2
Green Puzzle fighter - working unknown age of battery
Green Super Turbo - working, unknown age of battery
Blue X-Men vs Street Fighter - working, unknown age of battery
Blue Marvel vs Capcom - blue screen

Ehrgeiz - working
Rival schools - working
Old ass MAS supergun - working, but could use some TLC
Possibly Project Justice - still need to locate it in the moving boxes and don't know if I have everything to test it out properly

Delly