Youtuber gets video taken down and ordered to pay $567.96 (or 500 Brit Lbs)... posts patreon link so she can feed her kids. what a world.

gray117

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
simping x video games ...

...just wonder how this stuff crosses over with real life - what are the kids going to think when they find this themselves in 5 years?

Or has grifting just become part of what everyone does now and part of school curiculums?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
simping x video games ...

...just wonder how this stuff crosses over with real life - what are the kids going to think when they find this themselves in 5 years?

Or has grifting just become part of what everyone does now and part of school curiculums?

It should be.
Come on be honest, who wouldn't like to make 7M a year playing with toys like that Ryan kid?
Your a liar if you say otherwise, a jealous one at that.

For a long time on YouTube EVERYTHING uploaded was stolen copyrighted material, sometimes random people made a video on their cellphones or cams and went viral. These days you need a production crew or at least advanced editing techniques and expensive equipment. It's almost like a network now and that all is a lot of work.

Honestly it's kinda silly they have to pay $500 or whatever considering all that for taking a picture, I bet they didn't even make that much on the video.
It's OK though hopefully it'll force them to make better videos or get off YouTube.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Honestly it's kinda silly they have to pay $500 or whatever considering all that for taking a picture, I bet they didn't even make that much on the video.
It's OK though hopefully it'll force them to make better videos or get off YouTube.

I agree with you to an extent, but I dunno, I get how the dude wanted to get paid for use of his pic. To me the bigger issue is the temper tantrum that this cunt threw after she was politely (and professionally) contacted by the guy. He didn't wanna start shit, he just wanted to make sure he was paid/credited for his work.

Then she went off with her flat tits and beak nose while showing her spawn about how the guy was trying to extort them, and she had her little youtube simp army attack the dude, doxx him, send him threats, etc etc. And evidently there's more to it regarding a discord where she was trying to motivate people to drag the dudes name through the mud. More, some of her simps are still going strong and dying on the hill of defending her even though so much more has come out about how these two retards handled/handle things.

I say fuck em and I hope they lose their youtube income and have to get real jobs.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I agree with you to an extent, but I dunno, I get how the dude wanted to get paid for use of his pic. To me the bigger issue is the temper tantrum that this cunt threw after she was politely (and professionally) contacted by the guy. He didn't wanna start shit, he just wanted to make sure he was paid/credited for his work.

Then she went off with her flat tits and beak nose while showing her spawn about how the guy was trying to extort them, and she had her little youtube simp army attack the dude, doxx him, send him threats, etc etc. And evidently there's more to it regarding a discord where she was trying to motivate people to drag the dudes name through the mud. More, some of her simps are still going strong and dying on the hill of defending her even though so much more has come out about how these two retards handled/handle things.

I say fuck em and I hope they lose their youtube income and have to get real jobs.
You are right.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
When you tell YouTubers to get a real job or that it's a grift, I suggest taking a look in the mirror at what you do for a living. Because if you spend your day typing on a keyboard and talking to people in air conditioning your job is also likely a grift of some sort.

That being said, fuck these grifters.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

We can all support Kyle now by watching his channel!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
It wasn’t murder, dudes still a pos and should be avoided.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Thanks Cory. Fucking shocking isn't it :D

Good time to visit the UK for you USA folk.