Youtuber gets video taken down and ordered to pay $567.96 (or 500 Brit Lbs)... posts patreon link so she can feed her kids. what a world.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
That's one nasty looking skank. And crying is rarely a good look, she looks even worse in her begging video.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
How do I go about monetizing my neo-geo.com account? I need monies.
I'm offering you work in another thread but you're being all high and mighty about it

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'm offering you work in another thread but you're being all high and mighty about it

You didn't mention anything about money in that other thread.

PM Sent.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
her video has now been made private, guess she took in enough money to put in those preorders for all the limited run limited edition box sets she wanted

and probably fattened up her SMS collection as well.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
It's clear they're just copyright trolls/scammers trying to make a buck. Comments in that video are flooded with people saying that too.

That sob video is utterly unnecessary and total money bait. I watched the first few minutes out of morbid curiosity and noped out.

Both her and Top Hat's videos remind me of that kid who was great at bullshitting their way through essays. Take one page worth of content, then reword it five different ways so you get five pages of content. In their case, take 5 minutes with of content and pad that shit out to 20-30 minutes. Added bonus of clickbait thumbnails.

If you enjoy it, great, but there's much better content to be had from channels like Game Sack, Gaming Historian, Maximilian Dood, AVGN, so on and so forth.
I follow all those guys you just posted, but THG is background noise when I want to hear about Capcom games. Game Sack is legit a great channel.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Saw this on the Twitts:

B358B91F-A925-4BE9-8B20-730F009DFED8.jpeg

I guess it was taken from a Discord of prominent YouTube influencers. I didn’t really care about this stuff initially but now I have to admit, it’s even dumber than I thought it was and I hate myself now.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Yeah the whole thing is basically unraveling in front of them. I bet the quartering guy that gave them money feels like a bigger simp.

The photographer that they ripped off posted a video telling his side of the story. He seems like a calm and collected dude who fights for creator rights. These two idiots are horrid people

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Why do peeps watch her? She's not even hot even if you're really drunk. I mean really really drunk.
Unknown. I didn't even know she existed until this whole thing. I'd heard of her pedo husband but could never stomach more than about 10 seconds of any of his videos.

Evidently her videos are basically rehashes of his videos, and vice versa.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Unknown. I didn't even know she existed until this whole thing. I'd heard of her pedo husband but could never stomach more than about 10 seconds of any of his videos.

Evidently her videos are basically rehashes of his videos, and vice versa.

She sounds like she’s reading the wikipedia entries in her vids when describing the games/consoles and takes all these weird shots of her holding the box or game system staring at the camera for a few seconds like a Dollar Store version of Vanna White. It's like she's trying to do these thirst traps for retro gaming weebs but I wouldn't fuck her with @LoneSage's dick.

Last edited: