YOUR Jam of Summer 2017!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Toss up for me between these two:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

Thanks to GLOW for hipping me to new 80's jams.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Toss up for me between these two:

Never heard of this song, its really catchy. Reminds me of Abba. Not too familiar with Arcade Fire, what other songs do you recommend?

My Jam

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Never heard of this song, its really catchy. Reminds me of Abba. Not too familiar with Arcade Fire, what other songs do you recommend?

I've had a secret love affair with Arcade Fire for years now but have always been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone...maybe if I was like 18 years younger or something I'd feel less awkward about it.

Anyway, I think their first album The Funeral is their best. Really great start to finish.

The Suburbs is another very good album. Their other stuff is kinda hit or miss.

Some of my fav songs of theirs:
-Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
-Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
-Rebellion (Lies)
-Intervention
-The Suburbs
-Rococo
-Sprawl II
-Reflektor

Ahh it feels good to come out of the closet.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Maybe I should have been a little clearer when laying out the Summer Jam 2017, I guess it can be anything, but traditionally it would be a song released recently.

I've had a secret love affair with Arcade Fire for years now but have always been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone...maybe if I was like 18 years younger or something I'd feel less awkward about it.

Anyway, I think their first album The Funeral is their best. Really great start to finish.

The Suburbs is another very good album. Their other stuff is kinda hit or miss.

Some of my fav songs of theirs:
-Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
-Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
-Rebellion (Lies)
-Intervention
-The Suburbs
-Rococo
-Sprawl II
-Reflektor

Ahh it feels good to come out of the closet.

Come into the light, Moe. It is safe and warm here. Arcade Fire are awesome and you have laid out the best for HDRC here.

"Everything Now" is a bit of departure from the above, however, it has more than grown on me and I love it.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Come into the light, Moe. It is safe and warm here. Arcade Fire are awesome and you have laid out the best for HDRC here.

"Everything Now" is a bit of departure from the above, however, it has more than grown on me and I love it.

Lol yeah Arcade Fire are awesome. I agree. The new song does sound different but it is great. I like the other new track Creature Comforts too...definitely reminds of the Funeral with its seething tension. Very excited for the new album and just a couple of weeks away!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I only heard of arcade fire because Craigslist. When i search for arcades they tend to pop up.I checked out those other arcade fire songs and they are just meh...

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I only heard of arcade fire because Craigslist. When i search for arcades they tend to pop up.I checked out those other arcade fire songs and they are just meh...

Dude went too deep too soon. They're known for "Wake Up". It was a thing at the time. . . Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack. . . Bowie duet. . .

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The jamiest jam jam that ever jam jammed:

geise

Mickey's Coach
These. Basically every summer season.

Last edited: