Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
For those getting the shipping confirmation, when did you pre-order? I pre-ordered back on 18/12/2018 and had nothing through yet.

I ordered mine on 21/12/2018.

Did you order the Collector's Edition? Those are the ones where you get to submit a hostage name for inclusion in the game, which is what the recent survey asked for.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
No, I ordered the regular edition. It's just strange about the shipping confirmation part, I guess the collector edition might be getting priority.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
No, I ordered the regular edition. It's just strange about the shipping confirmation part, I guess the collector edition might be getting priority.
Well, not in my case, at least not yet anyway. I didn't order until January, 2019, and the only thing I received recently (7/7) was a status update and request to confirm (or I guess change) hostage info (I dont think we had the option to change serial #, but it showed it). Hopefully the get the shockbox and insert on their site to order so it can ship with the LE MVS carts, but I'm still not seeing it listed. Honestly, at this point they should toss it in for free.

Last edited:

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I ordered the regular MVS cart 4/2019 and haven't received an acknowledgment. Hope it comes through soon, looking forward to playing this bad boy. I've intentionally seen very little of the game, I'd prefer to be surprised.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Is this game still available?

I've not pulled the triggered yet but this may be the first AES game released that I'm passing up (already have), besides the straight port, where's the artwork of the games we all love the system about? The JP version looks even worse than EU/US one.

At least NGDEV and Neobitz created artwork closely resembled to original SNK, I know the games still lag behind.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Is this game still available?

I've not pulled the triggered yet but this may be the first AES game released that I'm passing up (already have), besides the straight port, where's the artwork of the games we all love the system about? The JP version looks even worse than EU/US one.

At least NGDEV and Neobitz created artwork closely resembled to original SNK, I know the games still lag behind.
Are you really going to pass up an excellent game because the artwork is not in line?
weird

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Are you really going to pass up an excellent game because the artwork is not in line?
weird
Hey, just because it's the best game released on the thing in 20 years and sold for a fairly reasonable amount of money means nothing if the artwork doesn't match his other shelf candy.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Bitmap Bureau said:
Xeno Crisis Neo Geo production latest: AES / MVS PCBs are all flashed and MVS carts are all assembled; AES will be this coming week. Neo Geo CDs have arrived and spine cards just need to be added and cellophane wrapping. Getting closer by the day - thanks for your patience!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Great to see this finally happening! I figured I would receive this way before Kraut Buster AES.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
What a drag going trough hundreds of carts testing and assembling them all....pfft

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Check your email, if you bought the CD release like me. Grabbed the Japanese version.

Bitmap Bureau said:
Hi,

We are pleased to say that we are very close to shipping out Xeno Crisis for Neo Geo. We recently received the NGCDs from our manufacturer and have nearly complete adding the spine cards plus cellophane wrapping. All AES and MVS versions are now assembled, so we're in the final phases of labelling/packaging and getting everything ready to ship out.

When we originally offered the game we had only planned one version but we have actually made two a Japanese and a US/EU version.

Please find a form link below to confirm which version you would like for your order and to update any address/delivery details:
(REMOVED MY LINK)

index.php

Thanks for all your support, any questions as always please get in touch with us. You will find further updates on our production status via Twitter here: https://twitter.com/bitmapbureau

Bitmap Bureau

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Check your email, if you bought the CD release like me. Grabbed the Japanese version.
I got nothing. I ordered both AES and CD ages ago. I do hope they will ship from the EU not the UK.Don't feel like paying a gazzillion dollars in fines

EDIT: As I was typing this I got the mail.Huzzah!

Last edited:

traveno

Rugal's Thug
The Japanese version looks sweet as hell. I'm tempted to pick one up but I know the discount code expired long ago. Maybe I can email them to swap my region because I'm obviously the most important person in the world.

Leback

Stakes Winner
Got my adress confirmation as well today. Really looking forward to try it out soon.