WTB: Wii games -- let me know!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Looking to part with any Wii games? I'm looking for Happy Feet and Metal Slug Anthology (was this even released?). Please send a PM if you have either of these games for sale.

M

mblvshj

NeoLord said:
Looking to part with any Wii games? I'm looking for Happy Feet and Metal Slug Anthology (was this even released?). Please send a PM if you have either of these games for sale.

yep to let you know metal slug anthology was released(got mine the day it came out :) )

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
mblvshj said:
yep to let you know metal slug anthology was released(got mine the day it came out :) )

Awesome! I can't seem to find it locally, so if anyone wants to sell their copy let me know!

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
NeoLord said:

The only place that sells the Metal Slug Anthology is Toys R US here...which is kinda weird. Other stores like Wal-mart, Zellers, Superstore (My work)...etc didnt sell the game...which was odd. They should have it...but they dont. I bought the last copy of Metal Slug Anthology today...yay! :D

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Insaneclown said:
The only place that sells the Metal Slug Anthology is Toys R US here...which is kinda weird. Other stores like Wal-mart, Zellers, Superstore (My work)...etc didnt sell the game...which was odd. They should have it...but they dont. I bought the last copy of Metal Slug Anthology today...yay! :D

You're lucky! I took a trip to my local TRU store and they didn't have it in stock. Funny thing is, you could see the clerk's eyes glaze over when I asked about it (he had no clue what I was talking about).

Can you tell me if the game is worth the $40? Faithful reproduction or lacking in areas?

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
NeoLord said:
You're lucky! I took a trip to my local TRU store and they didn't have it in stock. Funny thing is, you could see the clerk's eyes glaze over when I asked about it (he had no clue what I was talking about).

Can you tell me if the game is worth the $40? Faithful reproduction or lacking in areas?

$40 aint much man...but worth it I'd say. 7 games for $40...good deal I'd say. You can't loose out. So it's not the originals...but it's still worth it. I haven't played it yet...since it's New Years...I'm drinking right now :lolz: ...then playing later. I'd get it...though. It's METAL SLUG!!! :D

M

mblvshj

Insaneclown said:

walmart sells it,i bought mine at a walmart,they also sell it on walmart.com