WTB: US Genesis Games, US Sega CD Games

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Built up my collection quite a bit again after selling it a while back here (at about 50 now!), but still need to find quite a few titles in near mint or greater condition. Off the top of my head I need what's listed below, but if you have something that is good that isn't listed and is not already in my collection, I probably need it as well! Hard to remember everything out there which is why I posted a pic here of what I do have so you can see.

I appreciate good prices, as I always try to give them when I sell here, but I understand I may need to pay a bit more for some considering the condition I want them in; especially in the case of the red cardboard boxed games because well, they suck to find how I want them.

**Tentative Wanted List**

Genesis:

Phantasy Star II (w/hint book)
Phantasy Star III (w/guide)
Phantasy Star IV
Splatterhouse 2
Splatterhouse 3
Batman and Robin
Crackdown
Exile
Contra Hard Corps (clamshell MIJ version)
Dynamite Headdy
Treasureland
Hellfire
Musha
Air Buster
Sagaia
Vapor Trail
Mercs
The Amazing Spiderman
Sonic 1 (non-not for resale version)
Arrow Flash
Shinobi III
Two Crude Dudes
Punisher
Mappy World
Kid Chameleon
Altered Beast
Toe Jam and Earl
Toe Jam and Earl 2
Shining in Darkness
Warsong
Shining Force 2
Comix Zone
Sword of Vermilion
Haunting
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Blades of Vengeance
Earnest Evans
Valis 1
Sparkster
Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel
Soliders of Fortune
Aladdin
Gargoyles

Sega CD:

Lunar 1 (foil ver)
Lunar 2
Final Fight CD
Earthworm Jim
Shining Force III
Vay
Sonic CD
Snatcher
Popful Mail

Attachments

• collection.jpg
    collection.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
I have most of those Sega cd games you're looking for but you're not gonna get bro deals from me. You don't participate here and mostly use the market, I watch you and your tendencies. It will be eBay pricing just to let you know, but all of mine are 1 owner games.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have most of those Sega cd games you're looking for but you're not gonna get bro deals from me. You don't participate here and mostly use the market, I watch you and your tendencies. It will be eBay pricing just to let you know, but all of mine are 1 owner games.

My tenancies to what... Sell great condition games for good prices to members such as a 90+ game Japanese Megadrive collection for 4-5x less than eBay would have cost or a Money Puzzle Exchanger mint kit(which never appears) for way under market as well? I've been here since 2002 and posted all the time for years; but yes, I don't post here much anymore as I can only discuss the same Neo-Geo game so many times... So as of late I just drop in once in a while to either bring some rare shit into the community, catch up with people in Unrelated a bit, drop some PM's to old friends, or occasionally look for something myself. Wasn't asking for a "bro deal" from you nor have I ever tried to profit off of these forums as you seem to be implying. I'm good off your Sega CD games.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
giphy.gif

xROTx

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
we barely talk about neo geo here these days

Man, I remember when we often used to have 100 page threads about something new and stupid those assholes at NGF did. I think Mooky(?) or another member here got head-locked by Dion at a gaming expo or something crazy like that.

Or the "Princess Sticks"... Those old style AES sticks with light-up buttons some people were making. lol

Also, non-Neo related but when that dude SAMHAIN would post insane shit in the War Room and you'd just be like... WTF.

Funny times.

Anyway, let's get this thread back on track now... Though hope is likely lost for that.

Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0

And your point? If you read under your highlighted part, I also said that I'm selling them for exactly what I got them for. I never said I run charities in all of my sales threads, nor was I asking for one here. My prices were good for those kits, and they all sold almost instantly; they were like-new.

You also have absolutely no fucking clue about other amazing deals I've worked out with people/friends from here off-site in private, that I don't need to sit here and disclose the price of as it's not appropriate.

Most anyone that has dealt with me, knows that the stuff I send them is quality, and isn't getting ripped off. Check my feedback before you jump on the witch hunt because that just isn't right.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
This thread is under review...

I'd advise you lads to stop posting in it while I consider the many factors involved...

You know where I am, if you need to talk to me...

Remember lads... I have NO interests in the Market place outside of moderating it... and will Judge it how I see it...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Lads... I would be very happy if you left this thread alone...

Loefye hasn't broken any of the market rules and imo... if you don't wanna deal with him then fine...

Just leave this thread be...

xROTx

PS. As per usual... I will be around to keep an eye on the Market place... and this thread...

Seeing as I did ask nicely lads.... you know what I mean...