WTB:Sengoku 3,Mutation Nation, Metal Slugs, Nam1975,Atomiswave,Pochi&Nyaa and more!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Looking for these in good shape. Insertion marks are ok.

MVS
Sengoku 3 (kit or loose)
Pochi & Nyaa
Metal Slug 1 - holo label might take a regular
Metal Slug 2 - holo label
Metal Slug 3 - holo label
Rage of dragons kit
Blazing Star Holo label
Shock Troopers - Versions B holo label.

AES
Mutation Nation AES Very good condition+
Fatal Fury / Garou Densetsu
Nam 1975

Atomiswave games - even bootlegs. Just hit me up and I might be interested.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got a Mutation Nation coming in from Japan. If the condition is nice, I'll let you know. Good luck with Pochi though, and the rest of the titles.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sengoku3 will only fill you with regret and remorse. At least the first two are interesting.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Sengoku3 will only fill you with regret and remorse. At least the first two are interesting.

This is because people think it's to be played as a Final Fight of Streets of Rage.

Back to the topic... Good luck on the hunt. Can't really be any help right now.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
bump. Got an inquiry or two but no responses back. What gives?

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Wasn't looking for it but found Demolish Fist.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There is a guy in Canada on the Atari Age forum selling an AES copy of NAM 1975. Not sure if it's cool to link to that here. I just bought a few NES titles off of him. Haven't gotten them yet, but he's been good communicating so far. Not sure how negotiable price is, or what it even goes for, but he's asking 350 Canadian.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I had sent you a PM and an email with pics. Did you maybe change your email recently? Maybe it’s an old email I had then.

For some reason it went to the junk folder. I just assumed you forgot to send since you didn't follow up with anything. What were you looking for? It seems like it is in a transparent black case.

There is a guy in Canada on the Atari Age forum selling an AES copy of NAM 1975. Not sure if it's cool to link to that here. I just bought a few NES titles off of him. Haven't gotten them yet, but he's been good communicating so far. Not sure how negotiable price is, or what it even goes for, but he's asking 350 Canadian.

Joining another forum just to buy is absolutely haram. Not really a good price.Could easily snipe one on ebay for far cheaper.I've already had two inquiries. One was a decent price but just didn't meet my conditions. The other wanted trades for some odd reason and never contacted back. Reading up later in a thread it got knocked over by his cat lol. Might explain why I didn't get an answer back.

Last edited: