WTB: Pulstar & Last Resort MVS

-D-

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trying to fill out my shooter collection here, so if anyone has any authentic MVS carts for these they could part with, please send me offers.

I don't really care if it's loose or with a shockbox, and would of course pay a little extra if it's got a shockbox that's in good condition.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Sorry, all copies of Pulstar are in the Panda Vortex and none can escape. :D

-D-

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just want a loose cart, the kit is more than I'd like to spend. I want it for usage, so I don't care about the label, I'm guessing about all the ones with good labels are permanently in the hands of collectors anyway.

While my pocketbook isn't looking favorable for a kit though, I'm not hoping someone is going to throw me a bone and sell one for $100 shipped or anything lowball like that, I'm willing to pay a fair price here.

Last edited:

ChrisB

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I just want a loose cart, the kit is more than I'd like to spend. I want it for usage, so I don't care about the label, I'm guessing about all the ones with good labels are permanently in the hands of collectors anyway.

While my pocketbook isn't looking favorable for a kit though, I'm not hoping someone is going to throw me a bone and sell one for $100 shipped or anything lowball like that, I'm willing to pay a fair price here.

I put out a Want to buy for Pulstar about a couple of months ago with no success. I also wanted garou motw I got garou for a decent price took about 2 weeks to find but no pulstar, I was going to buy the kit on ebay which sold recently but was pipped to the post.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
72   0   0

What I have found is that eventually a title you're looking for will pop up. I went through a lot of what you're going through now (feeling like they're all gone, all in the hands of collectors), and then one day, my item would surface.

I have a complete MVS now and it took 3 years to put together. That's without taking a break from looking and buying. One will come up and you will get it if you're super vigilant.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What I have found is that eventually a title you're looking for will pop up. I went through a lot of what you're going through now (feeling like they're all gone, all in the hands of collectors), and then one day, my item would surface.

I have a complete MVS now and it took 3 years to put together. That's without taking a break from looking and buying. One will come up and you will get it if you're super vigilant.

I was looking for quite a while but eventually bought one from Shadowkn55. Just keep scanning the forums and you'll eventually find what you're looking for.