WTB> PSP slim

masarripa

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Few months ago i bought one off ebay and realized had the only motherboard that cant be had, lucky me..

so i just sold that psp and looking for another one in good cosmetic and working cond.
the one i bought came with a 4gb card and a few extras for just 115 so i'm looking for something like that, may be without stuff but somewhat on that price.

also here is a guide of wich ones can be modded so the one i want needs to be able to have cfw.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Few months ago i bought one off ebay and realized had the only motherboard that cant be had, lucky me..

There is a new(from last month) software-only TIFF exploit that works on most if not all motherboards and revisions.

Google ChickHEN r2.

masarripa

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i did check on that on dark alex website but i rather mod one, that exploit has to be loaded each time you change a game, to troublesome for me, that and i already sold the other psp haha.

so still looking for a good deal.

eclypse

Banned
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
My PSP Sale

Could you mod mine? I read before i bought mine a little over 2 and half months ago that all of them out at the time could be modded.. you just had to do some battery mod to trick it into thinking the slim was an older model or something?

ALot more then your looking for but for what your getting ($400 worth of PSP stuff) you cant go wrong on my deal.

masarripa

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
actually the psp 3000 is one of those psp that can't be modded, even worse i think the exploit cant load a firmware like it can be done with the slim. Not sure on that tough be i recall reading about it somewhere, check dark alex website.

but nice deal you got over there, if i wasnt looking for a moddable psp i would be totally over it :drool_2: