WTB: PSP Go bundle w/cradle (and more)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hi guys. I have a lead on a PSP Go in fair condition for $50. That's an OK price but I found out in order to leave it hooked up to a PVM like a console I need the PSP Go cradle, the cradle goes for around $30 and then add to that the Component cable, and it gets up there a bit.

So before I buy that and buy all the accessories separately, can anyone sell a PSP Go, beat-up condition is fine, with most or all of what I'd need to get it going in that regard? Including a Dualshock 3 or memory stick would also help but isn't necessary.

Thanks!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hi guys. I have a lead on a PSP Go in fair condition for $50. That's an OK price but I found out in order to leave it hooked up to a PVM like a console I need the PSP Go cradle, the cradle goes for around $30 and then add to that the Component cable, and it gets up there a bit.

So before I buy that and buy all the accessories separately, can anyone sell a PSP Go, beat-up condition is fine, with most or all of what I'd need to get it going in that regard? Including a Dualshock 3 or memory stick would also help but isn't necessary.

Thanks!

I have most of what you're talking about for this setup. As I did the same thing a couple years ago. FYI, you'll need a standard PSP power supply for the back of the cradle.

My dilemma at the moment is which system would I sell. I have a minty black factory refurb or a white model with couple very small marks on the screen (but it's a harder to find white model). Also I think I spend $80 on each on them... blah, maybe I should just sell you the cradle and AV cable. Let someone else sell you a cheaper beatup system. haha.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Yeah I am pretty sure I have one or two spare non-Go PSP chargers so I'm good there at least. Even if I don't have a spare it's not like I use my non-Go PSPs that often. If you'd sell just the cradle and component cable (and maybe some extras) that could work. I just figured shipping everything from one place would be cheaper for me so I may as well ask about the PSP at the same time, but no problem if you don't want to sell one of yours.

Lions3 I'll see if I get any more replies and then contact you to continue this if there aren't any offers for full bundles that I like. Thanks for the reply.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
also I wouldn't hassle with getting a memory stick. The PSP GO already comes with 16gb internal. Plus I want to say it used a different memory card than the other PSPs (what the hell sony)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm aware of that, I just figured nifty to get all at once. I don't think I ever had more than 8 in my other PSPs.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dan, if you have a hdmi monitor around a PSTV does a much better job as a console psp than an actual psp. Probably cheaper too.