WTB: PAL GameCube console within USA

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Looking for a PAL region GameCube console, preferably black but OK if not. Prefer to buy the system on its own, but if you want to get rid of other stuff with it (ie power brick or other stuff sitting around) I might be interested in those too.

I want to avoid the cost of overseas shipping, I'm interested in those who have one who can ship within the USA (or if you have some hookup on shipping like shipping from an APO, etc that's fine too).

Not looking for a chipped NTSC console which can boot PAL games (though if your PAL system is chipped that would be nice, since I'll install one anyway), I'm specifically looking for a PAL system to use the RGB on its Multi-AV connector for use with a SCART cable + Game Boy Player + GBI on a PVM 2950Q.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Good luck! I was looking for the same a while back. ended up just getting a Pal Motherboard from overseas for under $30 shipped, and bought a cheap American gamecube and swapped boards. Totally worth it with a scart cable. good luck. Most of the PAL gamecubes on ebay are mislabeled USA ones.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Or I could use a $10 SCART RGB cable and leave my Component cable intact ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've been using GBI with my Component cable for a while but I would rather use it in RGB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk