-cyber lip English cib

- king of monsters dog tag manual

Last edited:

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump I know it’s unlikely to find an AES manual only but thought I would check if anyone has one anyway.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You can use a Genesis 1 AV cable if not all of the pins are populated like a SCART cable would be. The 3rd party Hyperkin Genesis 1 AV cables only have the bottom curved pins populated needed for composite and mono audio, and that works perfectly fine for the AES din.

I would really recommend you working out an RGB solution for your setup if you have the extra cash to spend. RetroTink2X SCART is an awesome option on the cheap.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
You can use a Genesis 1 AV cable if not all of the pins are populated like a SCART cable would be. The 3rd party Hyperkin Genesis 1 AV cables only have the bottom curved pins populated needed for composite and mono audio, and that works perfectly fine for the AES din.

I would really recommend you working out an RGB solution for your setup if you have the extra cash to spend. RetroTink2X SCART is an awesome option on the cheap.

Although I have a few crt's still, I just purchased the Retrotink2x scart. I'm curious to see how it will look on my TV especially with my supergun. This is pretty much what I've always wanted from a line doubler. A simple no to very low lag solution without the need of messing with a shitload of different settings to get it to look right.

I wasn't a big fan of the xrgb mini and the mini was the reason why I avoided the ossc. I just want a simple plug and play solution that looks nice and does the job.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
glad you guys chimed in, seems I dont know jack shit XD

It's hard to tell the difference. I noticed because the original neo connector goes in smooth while the genny one goes in kind of snug. A lot of people have made this mistake including me. Don't know what kind of damage it could do from long term use.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks for all the replies guys, good to know the genesis model 1 cable actually doesn’t fit perfectly. I’ve always heard it would work fine.

My cable still works but there is a bit of exposed wire at the end. I think I’ll hold out for a genuine used snk cable for now. I guess a bit of electric tape will prolong its life for a few more months.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Zue0I6z.jpg

EFSl2hR.jpg

1TTY21q.jpg

q6tFgDb.jpg

The cable on the left is a third party cable, the one on the right is the suspected SNK AV cable. It has a matte appearance and feels more flexible than the stiffer third party one.
j8LgWSD.jpg

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
seems like Ghost Pilots has really gone up lately, ive seen the DT version being sold for 350 usd