WTB Ninja Masters US AES

Malone

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know its not an easy game to find but ill try my luck WTB Ninja Masters US AES mint condition, Must have feedback/ref.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'll never understand why people are willing to pay four figures for a game that they don't even realize came out in Europe and not the US.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I wouldn't buy a ninja masters blindly, ever. Ever. Ever.

It's one of the most profitable conversions to pawn a real.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

That's true. Interesting, the sunfade is probably the best evidence you have of its legitimacy before receiving the game and opening the cart.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'll never understand why people are willing to pay four figures for a game that they don't even realize came out in Europe and not the US.

The game did come out in US (1996), I had the chance to get this game from a CA retailer (Game Stuff [Japan Video Games had it too]) for $270 but I passed up, one of my worst gaming decisions ever made. I got JP version eventually but I could've bought this game and resold later to finance my hobby (JP version is my preference).

I had most games in US versions initially, but resold quite a few to get JP counterpart and used the extra money to get other games.

Malone

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I did buy it blindly... but only after recommendation from some of the forum members here and their advice on ckchan being a very reputable seller.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I couldn't tell from his site it was ckchan. Knowing that I would feel very safe buying any games from there. In fact maybe I'll go and have another look right now.