WTB: MVS MOTW (Trades added)

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I sold my AES collection a few years back, quite a few bits to members here, but held on like grim death to my beloved MOTW. Earlier this year I stupidly decided to let it go to a member here and I've regretted it ever since. I've slowly started rebuilding my collection, but MOTW is the true must have, it's my favourite NEO game of all time. I'm never going to get all the games back I once had as prices have now gone completely insane on the Slugs etc, but if someone has a Garou they'd like to sell without gouging me too much on price (or if the member who bought mine would like to sell it back plus a bit of extra cash on top!) please get in touch.

Cheers.

EDIT: Now looking for an MVS copy instead of AES. Also looking for some shock boxes if anyone in the UK has some to sell, need ten in total.

Last edited:

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Added KOF '98 Japanese to wants, have the following items I can trade as well as just straight purchasing the games -

English AES Magician Lord, brand new old stock.

English AES Ghost pilots (Dog tag) mint, could pass for new.(Gone)

English AES NAM-1975 good condition but censored with marker pen as per usual.

Boxed Japanese AES console, really nice condition and complete. Light wear to outer box and slight fade on sticks gold lettering are its only bad points. Otherwise all matching serials etc, serial is around 225k, not at home right now to give exact number.

Last edited:

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Here's some pics of the new old stock magician lords for the member who asked, will update this post later with pics of the AES available for trade -

Last edited:

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Adding Razion to wants, though I doubt it's likely to be easy to find, I'd love to get the chance to try it out. Not bothered what region cover etc it has.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Now looking for an MVS copy of MotW's instead of AES, preferably nice condition and obviously genuine.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Ask Neodogg. He has large stockpile of MotW.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
:lolz:

Well there was no harm in me asking. I'll be adding a pile more AES trades soon as I'm going to balance my stuff out more toward MVS. Curious if offering up a genuine Kizuna AES cart would see me with an improved chance of being offered an AES Garou though?