WTB MVS&CD games: Metal Slugs, Random Trades

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey guys

Just ordered an MVS-FS motherboard and a make supergun from Arcade forge and am looking to pickup my first few MVS games!

Nostromo was kind enough to part with Garou and Real Bout 2 just the other day but I want to diversify the dive into Mvs! Im also looking for some CD games and if your interested i have a weird medley of games for various systems Id be willing to trade for or towards games on my wtb list (either for the games or cash discount if you want to work with me). Im not the biggest stickler on region nor condition (as long as it's original. And working and hasn't been stained by Sylvie's juices).

If you have any games below and are willing to negotiate at fair prices hit me up!

If you don't already have me blacklisted on your ignore list heres my ebay feedback for confidence: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dracoblade712

CURRENT WTB MVS

-Metal Slugs (Any except X, and 1)
-ShockTroopers
-Mutation Nation
-Kizuna Encounter
-Sengoku
-Sengoku 2
-Sengoku 3

WTB NGCD (with manual/insert and preferably obi if you have em!)

-Pulstar
-Ninja Master's
-Kabuki Klash
-Double Dragon
-Aggressors of Dark Kombat

&

Last Blade 2 Arranged Trax (I have the first one but have had no luck finding the sequel anywhere)

FOR TRADE (will send pics if requested)
-Shadow Hearts (CIB)
-Shadow Hearts: Covenant (CIB)
-Golden Sun GBA (CIB)
- Sonic Jam (Saturn, Disc only)
-Dragon Quest V DS (CIB brand new, never played but opened)
-Ranger X (Genesis, CIB)
-Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey DS (CIB)
-will up date more later once I look at my warped shelf

Last edited:

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
In the works, thanks for letting me know! Will update once everything goes through!

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks to SuperGun, knocked off Last Blade 2, King of the Monsters 2, and Metal Slug X!

Still looking for the others!

BUMP

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Huge props to StaticX for helping knock off Rage of the Dragons from my list! Thanks again dude! Still looking for a few games at a good price.

Interest checking here but would anyone be interested in doing a trade for my NGCD copy of Metal Slug for anything? Just got 1 for mvs so I see no need for the NGCD version personally rn. Hit me up if interested!

I have a slug 3 I'm thinking about getting rid of.

Shoot me a PM if you do decide!

I wont get mad at you :)

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Added some more wants (that I doubt I'll get any bites on) but prove me wrong!

Especially LB2 Arranged Trax! Have been looking for years.