WTB: Metal Slug 2 MVS with Turbo Patch

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hi all,

Anyone making these currently? I know System16 doesn't want them sold for a profit, but if someone wouldn't mind mind burning me an EPROM and doing a conversion for me, I'd be happy to pay for the service.

Can provide MS2 MVS cart, and can buy any parts needed for the conversion. I just don't have access to an EPROM programmer and my carpal tunnel has made keeping a steady soldering hand a challenge these days, anyway. If someone can hook a brother up, I'll happily pay for parts and their time.

If System16 wants to smack me down, all apologies. Your hack is so wanted here... Just looking for a way to get it on my MVS. :)

Let me know!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Edit: Lemme rephrase that in case I don't know what I'm talking about.

Fox1 offers eprom burning services. Link

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi all,

Anyone making these currently? I know System16 doesn't want them sold for a profit, but if someone wouldn't mind mind burning me an EPROM and doing a conversion for me, I'd be happy to pay for the service.

Can provide MS2 MVS cart, and can buy any parts needed for the conversion. I just don't have access to an EPROM programmer and my carpal tunnel has made keeping a steady soldering hand a challenge these days, anyway. If someone can hook a brother up, I'll happily pay for parts and their time.

If System16 wants to smack me down, all apologies. Your hack is so wanted here... Just looking for a way to get it on my MVS. :)

Let me know!

Do you mean System 11?

Mister Shmups?

xROTx

PS. I'm sure he won't mind if you PM him... I'll ask him if you like:D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Fox1 or bustedstr8

It's a matter of politeness Mike man...

Nick is part of the community as you are... and we can be at least polite to the good guys like System 11...

xROTx

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have a spare ROM that Fox1 burned for me if you want it. I didn't get around to actually installing it in a cart and ended up trading for an already modded cart.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
If you can get a cart and the eprom I'll install it for you for the cost of shipping, under the condition that you let me keep it a couple days to try it out.