WTB: Magician Lord MVS

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My search for the elusive Magician Lord MVS continues. I haven't found really anything for 3 months because it gets scooped up right quick. I need to scratch this itch and knock it off my bucket list. PM if interested.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thank you, good to know this information as I was unaware of this person. I am currently not sure what to make of things and cannot say if they are the same person. However, considering this information the deal just just fell through from his side very unexpectedly. Never specified a price as I was the one to offer. Suspect few things odd indeed, My search continues I guess. As a side note what are Magician Lords going for these days?

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Good to know this information as I was unaware of this person, I am currently not sure what to make of things and cannot say if they are the same person. considering the information the deal just fell through from his side. Never specified a price as I was the one to offer. Odd indeed, My search continues I guess. As a side note what are Magician Lords going for these days?

about $80, lol.

one asshole bumped it up to $80 from a usual $40.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I kinda figured considering I posted on scrubsy's post for a shot in the dark purchase. From what ive seen ML go for on here I was still in the ballpark with my offer. BTW if helps sweeten the pot I am offering $90 USD shipped because I just want the damn game lol not to bump up the price further which is unintentional. My loss of patience is your reward. :hammer:

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I kinda figured considering I posted on scrubsy's post for a shot in the dark purchase. From what ive seen ML go for on here I was still in the ballpark with my offer. BTW if helps sweeten the pot I am offering $90 USD shipped because I just want the damn game lol not to bump up the price further which is unintentional. My loss of patience is your reward. :hammer:

If I had one, I'd definitely sell it for $90, lol. One of the few games that's cheaper on AES. Keep an eye on eBay - set up a saved search or whatever. Sometimes they still go for a reasonable amount: eg. http://www.ebay.com/itm/191065572366

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Did he say where he is from? Neo Yahtzee was from Chicago.

...wait.

Cdamm is Neo Yahtzee?? :blow_top: :tickled:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Just remember, this is a very common, but very popular game. There are a lot of copies that come up for sale every year. This isn't one of those only see it once in a while MVS carts... When they do come up, though, people pounce. $80 is not unheard of for this game, and on here people will give you shit for asking that much, but I swear if someone put up a cart for $80 right now they'd get half a dozen people asking to buy it ASAP.

This is one of those games it actually helps to buy anywhere else but here. Hit up some of the resellers, watch Ebay. You'd be surprised. Call up your pinball and arcade shops, old arcades, keep an eye out for local auctions. For the most part, these games are just collecting dust in someone's back room... I went down to an operators going out of business sale last year and just combed through a box of MVS carts to save the good games from falling into reseller hands ;). Two Magician Lords in there, tons of good Metal Slugs and a Pulstar. I just grabbed everything of value, or I knew people wanted and sold it all here within a couple days for what I paid. You don't have to be that altruistic, but a lot of times if you want to find some of the harder to find games, stay off the net where the vultures pick the bones clean.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I just sent him an offer of $88 dollars, I think that's the winning number here, folks.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just sent him an offer of $88 dollars, I think that's the winning number here, folks.

What the fuck is up with that "88" shit? The hazard light knob in my Beetle has 88 embossed on it.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks wyo, I do have an ebay saved search I hit up every week to see if anything new has been added. At this point those AES versions taunt me to the point of a Omega/AES might be in my near future. :smirk: Thank you too Rabbit, however being Wisconsin kinda sucks considering there isen't much here besides farm fields, fluffy white stuff, and shitty weather. Living so close to Milwaukee finding anything to do with arcades are literary nonexistent. They ONLY two arcade related placehere and that's Dave & Busters and the only supplier of anything arcades is Reds Novelty That's it. Red's Novelty is a joke and more of a halved ass business because they know they are the only game in town, nobody answers phone or responds to emails. For comedic purposes I ran across this http://www.neostore.com/Magician-Lord-English-MVS-cartridge-p/1347.htm

I will find one eventually Ill have have to keep digging.

If I had one, I'd definitely sell it for $90, lol. One of the few games that's cheaper on AES. Keep an eye on eBay - set up a saved search or whatever. Sometimes they still go for a reasonable amount: eg. http://www.ebay.com/itm/191065572366

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I feel your pain man. I've been looking for a copy of this game with a Japanese label for a good while. Sadly, I have only ever seen it in English.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0