WTB Garou: Mark of the Wolves AES Japanese

Tenshinhan

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey, I've always wanted Mark of the Wolves for the AES. Would anyone be willing to sell a very good condition JP version? I would also be willing to trade an Omega CMVS (and whatever $ would be necessary).

Thank you!

--Brandon

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
13 years and 18 posts, you are what this community is looking for! I'm sure you should have a ton of PM's by now so why not just close this thread and log out (for good)?

Tenshinhan

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Why would you want me log out for good? I enjoyed reading most of the things said here over the years. Your comment is depressing though. I suppose it was rather bizarre for me to come out of nowhere and request MotW. Hahaha. I just finally thought it was time to track down the game I've wanted for years. I'm sorry I tried this route. You should be nicer though. It feels weird to be shunned away from the site I've enjoyed.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Why would you want me log out for good? I enjoyed reading most of the things said here over the years. Your comment is depressing though. I suppose it was rather bizarre for me to come out of nowhere and request MotW. Hahaha. I just finally thought it was time to track down the game I've wanted for years. I'm sorry I tried this route. You should be nicer though. It feels weird to be shunned away from the site I've enjoyed.

If you know this site, then you know this site. Then pls don't get annoyed so easily. Post moar.

I know a spanish seller letting go this game for 630€, your proxy I canz be.

For a price.

vincent_price.jpg

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This place can be harsh at times!

How much do people think this game is worth nowadays?

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Probably approx £400 nowadays...

I would say it was that a few years ago but now I'm not sure. I remember loads of copies on eBay but now it seems to be getting harder and harder to find.

Some arsehole has even started making jap conversions looking at the sold listings on eBay

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
unless you get pics of the boards and solder work you cant know for sure.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Garou was a $500 CIB JP game 2 years ago. It has almost double the past 2 years. There are rare deals that pop up; I know TeddyKGB let his go for what he paid, but for the most part, you're looking at $750-900 now.

Hit_Japan used to have it for $550 obo just 2 years ago, now they ask over a grand...and they sell...and now it is converted...

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You can also tell by photographing the artwork with a decent camera. I use a Sony RX1 so its going to have to be something magical to get past that f*cker.

See this thread

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...selves!-High-Quality-Counterfeiting-Has-Begun!

That thread made me question my MS1 Aes jpn copy and upon opening it up found out I owned a conversion for 3 years.

Good luck on Garou dude. I got one from these forums a this year. Cart only I paid 350 but was able to get the manual and insert from Rimm_rs through his ebay store. And yes cart 100% real. ;)

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That spanish garou is sun faded thats why it's only 600 euros unfortunately...

Tenshinhan

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That thread made me question my MS1 Aes jpn copy and upon opening it up found out I owned a conversion for 3 years.

Good luck on Garou dude. I got one from these forums a this year. Cart only I paid 350 but was able to get the manual and insert from Rimm_rs through his ebay store. And yes cart 100% real. ;)

Thanks!

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You can also tell by photographing the artwork with a decent camera. I use a Sony RX1 so its going to have to be something magical to get past that f*cker.

See this thread

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...selves!-High-Quality-Counterfeiting-Has-Begun!

Also using a loupe. However most of the early counterfeits of MS1 and BTG are so bad you can see it with the naked eye looking at the "SNK" logo on the bottom of the spine (no one was looking at that time so that's why no one noticed).

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Garou was a $500 CIB JP game 2 years ago. It has almost double the past 2 years. There are rare deals that pop up; I know TeddyKGB let his go for what he paid, but for the most part, you're looking at $750-900 now.

Hit_Japan used to have it for $550 obo just 2 years ago, now they ask over a grand...and they sell...and now it is converted...

Doh!