WTB: Ganryu MVS

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy Ganryu for mvs.

It doesn’t need to be a complete kit or anything.

Thank you :buttrock:

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated. Condition doesn’t really matter; we’re just gonna play it.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never mind; we’re good.

I did some checking around and had no idea how sought after this game has became in recent years. This game got a lot of hate when it was released, but it seems like a few of the latter releases like ganryu and sengoku 3 have jumped in popularity via collectors as of late.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Never mind; we’re good.

I did some checking around and had no idea how sought after this game has became in recent years. This game got a lot of hate when it was released, but it seems like a few of the latter releases like ganryu and sengoku 3 have jumped in popularity via collectors as of late.

It's one of the more pricey carts also. I owned it awhile back and sold it. Not a bad game. I like those Bionic Commando, Ninja Five-0 type games but they seem to be going for $450+ now in days. I've seen a few pop up on ebay in the last couple of months but the price is a bit high.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sorry to bump this... but how expensive is this game now?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's one of the more pricey carts also. I owned it awhile back and sold it. Not a bad game. I like those Bionic Commando, Ninja Five-0 type games but they seem to be going for $450+ now in days. I've seen a few pop up on ebay in the last couple of months but the price is a bit high.

Ah I see. Thank you RAZO :buttrock:. I guess people poaching Ganryu for sac carts had a more significant impact on its availability than I thought. Either way we’re good to go and I greatly appreciate the insight:

E1B6C34D-0A32-403B-9383-DCAA8DE55890.jpeg

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Like $600 on eBay.
Maybe $400 friend price around here.

Fuck. Guess my multicart will have to do. Never rushed on picking this up years ago coz I thought it would always be readily availible. Hahah !