Would you ever wedge a new style insert into an old style case?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I didn't know he was a scumbag either. Multiple lies in our correspondences. Untrustworthy & stubborn.

Well now we know. Not only are his prices higher than a oz of crack, but he can't even follow directions on how to ship things.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Well now we know. Not only are his prices higher than a oz of crack, but he can't even follow directions on how to ship things.

I asked if it could be shipped s certain way, they replied that it would definitely be packed the way I specified to keep it safe in transit. Instead, pulled a 180 and figured it eould be worth risked damaging it before even shipping it out. Thanks a bunch, Kenny...

I wish i'd at least gotten some $500 LED mods with it....

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Didn't the auction state it would be shipped in a shockbox? It seems weird to default to a oldstyle aes case even if he agreed to ship it how you said.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Didn't the auction state it would be shipped in a shockbox? It seems weird to default to a oldstyle aes case even if he agreed to ship it how you said.

Auction stated shockbox, I explained I wanted it shipped flat and double boxed, they agreed then mailed it out in an old-style case. Heck, a shockbox would have been better than an old syle case IMO, tight squeeze and all in the old style. It's simply unprofessional to handle the tranaction the way KPJ did. Promise one thing, do another, blame me and state they know my best interest better than I do. A real class act. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Auction stated shockbox, I explained I wanted it shipped flat and double boxed, they agreed then mailed it out in an old-style case. Heck, a shockbox would have been better than an old syle case IMO, tight squeeze and all in the old style. It's simply unprofessional to handle the tranaction the way KPJ did. Promise one thing, do another, blame me and state they know my best interest better than I do. A real class act. :rolleyes:

In KPJ's defense too (slightly), do you do it through ebay? I know there's a friend, gf or wife that does the sales/shipping sometimes.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
In KPJ's defense too (slightly), do you do it through ebay? I know there's a friend, gf or wife that does the sales/shipping sometimes.

If that was the case, wouldn't it have been in a shockbox as was stated rather than an old style AES case?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I didn't know he was a scumbag either. Multiple lies in our correspondences. Untrustworthy & stubborn.

You've been a member of these forums for longer than me but you didn't know? I mean, do you even read these forums at all? I'd understand if you were a noob like wyndcrosser but you've been registered on here for 15 freaking years...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
You've been a member of these forums for longer than me but you didn't know? I mean, do you even read these forums at all? I'd understand if you were a noob like wyndcrosser but you've been registered on here for 15 freaking years...

Knew about being overpriced with "mega modded" AES consoles snd sticks, yes. A fucking nughtmare to do business with, no, I didn't kniw.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member

His wife/GF handled the deals, but she claimed they discussed what "my best interest" was.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

LMAO!

Been posting since 2001 and didn't know KPJ was a scumbag?

What are you, high?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I digged around after a couple links were posted, years ago when I was curious. Most of them occurred before I joined.

I think I google advance searched a few key words.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Knew about being overpriced with "mega modded" AES consoles snd sticks, yes. A fucking nughtmare to do business with, no, I didn't kniw.

Sorry you had to learn that the hard way bro. Hopefully people will think twice before they deal with him now.

Who am I kidding. 2 weeks from now, noobs will all be like "I've bought a $799 Neo Geo system from him, OMG it haz LEDS, fantastic seller!"

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Sorry you had to learn that the hard way bro. Hopefully people will think twice before they deal with him now.

Who am I kidding. 2 weeks from now, noobs will all be like "I've bought a $799 Neo Geo system from him, OMG, it haz LEDS, fantastic seller!"

He'll probably mail the console loose in an oversized envelope for maximum protection. Remember, he knows better than you.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The only damage I've ever seen a soft case cause was really only because the soft case's plastic was cut lower than the insert exposing it's top portion. Frankly, the smaller new style AES insert would be perfectly safe shipped in an old style container. I would actually prefer it given how badly delivery people have treated printed goods I've received in the past.
I had a terrible experience a long time ago,years before the bootlegging craze with Sylvio or his brother Andre where one of them ship me out some original,rare English AES inserts. The inserts were shipped in a poster cylinder but too much room was left in the cylinder allowing the inserts to slide up an down which caused some pretty rare English inserts to get destroyed !!(TRAGIC)
BB

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He'll probably mail the console loose in an oversized envelope for maximum protection. Remember, he knows better than you.

That's pretty close to the console he got from kim.

Look that up if you want to feel a little better;)

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Wrong thread*. -_-

Last edited: