World Cup 2014 BRASIL

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What's worse is at this moment in time.... all I can think about is that...

...Tak is outside... astride a 50 megaton firework...Spanking it like a rodeo pony...

xROTx

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Begrudging congrats to the Kraut bastards

:)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
fireworks-1678.gif

:multi_co::buttrock::multi_co: Deutschland ist Weltmeister!!! :multi_co: :buttrock::multi_co:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
m0ag7ct.gif

where are the buttblasted argies? someone needs to defend their team of thugs.

Hans Grösse

Banned
Germany really dominated in this cup. That said Argentina really put up a fight, that lone goal from Germany really surprised me.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Tell you what, we could learn a lot from you Germans. You totally understand what the word "team" means.

Oh and a big thanks for helping me to win the sweep stake at work :buttrock:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The BEST thing about this World cup.... is that I sent AWESOME pics via whatsapp...

...Anyone want me to whatsapp you... i can add you to my contacts list:D

xROTx

Pantarou

Zero's Secretary
Getting some sleep now will be hard.Many Fans making a Ruckus outside, and I have to get to work early. Oh Dear. :D

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Also have to get up early but fuck it, I'm going to join the traffic jams and party people now!! :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Because it's a yellow.

full spikes out.

a lot of silly shit in the match. Schweinsteiger should have been sent off as well.

But overall, a better match than the previous world cups offered in the final. Germany did well, and should have started Gotze over Ozil.

Hans Grösse

Banned
Also have to get up early but fuck it, I'm going to join the traffic jams and party people now!! :D

You should go party. Big accomplishment once every 4 years. I am willing to bet tomorrow will be the lowest level of worker production in recorded history. Here in the states the closest thing we had to a whole country stopping work was the O.J. Simpson Verdict.

An estimated 100 million people worldwide stopped what they were doing to watch or listen to the verdict announcement. Long-distance telephone call volume declined by 58% and trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange by 41%, water usage decreased as people avoided using bathrooms, and government officials postponed meetings. So much work stopped that the verdict cost an estimated $480 million in lost productivity.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
It's time to wake up your neighbor's wife, whisper in her ear, that Neuer is not around to protect her pussy.

Thankfully she will be groggy from getting a knee to the face and a cleat to the knee.

Congratulations* to Germany.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
full spikes out.

a lot of silly shit in the match. Schweinsteiger should have been sent off as well.

But overall, a better match than the previous world cups offered in the final. Germany did well, and should have started Gotze over Ozil.

I just don't think it was egregious enough to warrant a straight red card. Granted, this is coming from a long-suffering Leeds Utd fan who grew up watching the likes of Vinnie Jones and other physically intimidating players. I'm glad FIFA has apparently relaxed their attitude towards discipline and encouraged a more balanced approach for refs.