"Women Escape Jail Over Toddler Fight"

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
SKY News UK: "Women Escape Jail Over Toddler Fight"

Four women who forced toddlers to attack each other with weapons and filmed the fight have been spared jail.

The children's mother Zara Care, along with her sisters Serenza and Danielle Olver and her mother Carole Olver, forced the kids to punch each other in the face.

The women also goaded the two-year-old boy and three-year-old girl, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, to hit each other with a magazine and a hairbrush.

When one did not fight, they called him a "wimp" and a "faggot".

All four women, from North Prospect, Plymouth, Devon, pleaded guilty to child cruelty and were given 12-month sentences suspended for two years.

They also were each ordered to carry out 100 hours of community service and banned from working with children.

The fight, filmed on a home video recorder, was found by the children's father who is in the Army and had returned from a tour of duty in Iraq.

He had been looking for some footage of his children playing to show their grandparents, but instead found the fight and reported it to social services.

Judge Francis Gilbert, sentencing at Plymouth Crown Court, said: "You were cruel, callous, clearly causing the children to hurt each other for your own pleasure."

During the fight, both children were at different times reduced to tears and were shouted at to carry on, the court heard.

Care, 21, pleaded guilty to causing or procuring the children to be ill-treated in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury.

Danielle, 19, Serenza, 29, and Carole Olver, 48, pleaded guilty to jointly inciting the ill-treatment of children.

In police interview, Carole Olver said: "I didn't see any harm in toughening them up - I done the same with my own children."

1526040.jpg

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Third one needs to wear a bigger shirt. Jesus Christ.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i figured they were black and from the south. but they're english, wow.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
what cock's that's a digusting way to say to toughen em up, what sick fucks.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I heard about this a while back... What kind of sick fucks get off on children fighting? :oh_no:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
In police interview, Carole Olver said: "I didn't see any harm in toughening them up - I done the same with my own children."

I don't see any academics in this bloodline, so maybe she's right.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
HAHAHA!

The local shithole is on the big news! fucking amazing!

No wonder, Swilly (north prospect) is just about the worst place ever, it's far more dangerous going through there with non-chav garb on than walking through the ghetto with Klansman's kit on.

Though i thought it would be for murder or arson, jejeje. I know one of the women's sons :kekeke:

aria

Former Moderator
Kim _Kaphwan said:
i figured they were black and from the south. but they're english, wow.

In England, they're white and called Chavs.

(I thank our brit squad for introducing this term to me a few years ago)
(Sky News is the UK's CNN/Fox News)