Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

lions3

Igniz's Servent
At this point if he actually answers a question I'll just assume he got a copy of the ROM.

Game Over. High Score TonK.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
wow every single chris post is some condescending egotistical shit, nobody ever dislikes NGF for legitimate reasons in his eyes, everyone is just jealous of how awesome they are. It's like shitty rappers whining about haters, they are too delusional to fathom that people dislike them because their music is bad.... jealousy is the only possible explanation in their mind. It's "just entertainment" to chris, but to EVERYONE else in the thread it's not entertainment, this is all we think about! we just sit here clicking refresh hoping the great NGF blesses us with pictures of them posing with things!

NGF is nothing BUT entertainment to me, and unlike in business transactions, they always deliver in that regard.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I could answer 100 questions right about the game and it is still up to YOU to say I answered right. Why involve anyone at all then, it is the same exact thing as you just sending a check.

Send your checks to Bobak, post your questions right here for EVERYONE to see, let me respond IN THIS THREAD, and then let me post pictures of me using that money on my next vacation.

Pretty simple.

I just felt like quoting that again. TonK's given him three questions and you've done nothing but give out excuses on why you can't answer them. Just man up and admit you never had it and stop going back to Assembler like you're being treated unfairly here.

For anybody that has actually played the game, how would you rank it along with other video pinball games? I'd love to play this game if it ever got a release. You'd think during the boom of great pinball tables during the mid 90's they would have had this game out in arcades making money, shame it never saw the light of day.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
NGF, stop!

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Damn, I have been watching this thread and have to say that NGF really don't know when to stop! Looking at this it's as if they might actually have real issues (egomanical, bi-polar, etc.) It's sad because we just come to this site to enjoy this system but for someone to try and continually claim fame over games that were never released and get's called out on it seems rather disturbing. I am in no way choosing sides but it seems like they (NGF) needs to seek serious help and I am not playing. If these types of forums make you think absurd thoughts (you released the protos or you made the games) then maybe it's more of a physicological thing rather than "getting back" at him. I hope they (NGF) seek the help they need, it is truly unhealthy to continually thinking like this.

one of the problems are that those guys cant let someone do something without trying to take credit for it. They are all talk with no followthrough. Anyone can talk a big game, but it is showing what you are made of that makes a difference. multiple chances. all questions dodged. i just have to assume chris r pops on here just to troll and to try to get his ego stroked.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
NGF =
dodge_logo.jpg

BTW: kudos to Tonk. You've finally proven the NGF deep sickness. Enough. Never ever talk to sick people, its worthless, time wasting and frustrating.

Ignore mode on for Chris. Forever.

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
so Tonk, were you really going to give 20gs to BIG T RAY/BIG T DION if the answer correctly?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
so Tonk, were you really going to give 20gs to BIG T RAY/BIG T DION if the answer correctly?

Yes, I would have, but I already knew that neither one of them ever had the game, so my money was safe the whole time.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Then, the NGH number is still unconfirmed?

Oh shit!

There you go Chris, what's the NGH number?

Wait, I'll answer that.

Chris "We at NGF don't care about insignificant info like some "proto-kings do, therefore we never felt compelled to make note of any NGH number. Want a free copy of Mens Health, because clearly, you're out of shape, and that somehow makes me feel better about myself."

You HAD to have written that down, right?

In other news:
c6e20390.jpg

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
When did you finish it?

EDIT: Payment sent, thanks man. I'll learn to burn my own shit one day.

yesterday. decent sized coin op crowd out here. was able to source a burner locally a few days ago. Didn't really specify what for.

Kiddcade

n00b
Someone ask Dion what the NGH number is on ASSembler.

TonK You should totally send me a Neo Linkmasta and Flashmasta for all this.. Also lol you screencapped my burn.

BTW...what is an NGH number? I'm a NG Pocket guy....